Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront 2 | Leaked Trailer  (Read 6020 times)

also it looks good xd   

Theres tauntauns that ram a snowtrooper in one scene, and Last Jedi heroes if I preorder? Shut up and take my money, EA.

Here is everything we know from the trailer:
-New Heroes: Yoda, Maul, Kylo, Rey, preorder heroes
-All eras, 1-9, prequel, original, sequel
-Tauntauns, AT-ATs, Star Destroyers, Destroyer Turrets, Y-Wings, X-Wings, FO Tie Fighter, Imperial Tie Fighter, Imperial Raider?
-Naboo, Hoth, Endor, Starkiller Base, Takodana, Coruscant space battle?
-Walker gamemode? Space battles
-Rey has a double bladed saber?
-Snowtroopers, Hoth rebels, Imperial pilots?
-Campaign
-Release around November
-Available on PS4, PC, XBone

If it has enough content as the real battlefront 2, then I'll probably pick it up.

Wow, all eras, space battles?
Seems like this might actually live up to it's name.
I am obviously not going to preorder, but i will surely keep my eye on this.
If this really delivers on it's promises, i will be sure to buy this.
But since it is EA, i am going to be careful.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 06:49:49 AM by lordician »

If this has classes and plays well like a BF game, I'm instantly preordering. Gonna wait for the gameplay at EA Play 2017 before making my decision.

what the forget is this name reusing

oh for forgets sake they aren't actually calling it battlefront 2 are they

EA needs to put a lightsaber in their brain tbh

EA-Still confusing new fans to think it's actually the first/second game of the Battlefront franchise.

EA-Still confusing new fans to think it's actually the first/second game of the Battlefront franchise.
The new fans need to wakeup and realize that the older ones are much better ones.  The new Battlefront was basically if Call of Duty had a baby with Starwars

Sounds cool. Now how will EA forget this up?

EA struck down the video

It should be a crime to use the same name as legendary games, especially if the new one isn't even as good.

The new fans need to wakeup and realize that the older ones are much better ones.  The new Battlefront was basically if Call of Duty had a baby with Starwars
What I was saying was that quite a few people thought the new Star Wars Battlefront was the first one, even my friend thought it was, until I showed him my copy of battlefront on the PS2, but now they're going even further with Star Wars Battlefront 2.