Star Wars Battlefront 2 | Leaked Trailer

Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront 2 | Leaked Trailer  (Read 6030 times)

new jedi knight game when

When people who were permanently banned from Xbox Live from the 360 age get unbanned (aka never)

i wanna play as dark side jayden :(

I really hope that dice doesnt use the animated series aspect for the clones

the movies clones are better imo

bad post

pls

But i dont think they will, considering the maul they showed was the one from the movies

you should be shot for this post

oh not those, I meant about the 3D ones on cartoon network (psh im dumb theyre both there)

Now all they have to do is remove vehicle tokens and I will gladly fork over for this

Now all they have to do is remove vehicle tokens and I will gladly fork over for this
Vehicle tokens are a joke, especially with a company that is known for delivering games with vehicles which you could enter and exit whenever.
It really boggled my mind why they decided to take the arcadish upgrade/token route for things like heroes and especially vehicles.

Overall so far it looks like they might actually deliver on the Battlefront name.
I am becoming way too excited for this.
This excitement gets additionally boosted by the amazing full length reveal trailer (which is slightly different from the leaked one if i am not mistaken) and the teaser for The Last Jedi movie.

Split screen is confirmed, but it's offline only. Only 40-ish players. All eras.

I'm going to be majorly upset if the arcadey bullstuff tokens are still a thing.

no season pass? holy stuff this is looking so good, but is it too good to be true? only time will tell