Poll

Nobody's getting banned for having done this in the past.

Something not listed
23 (21.7%)
Drama
4 (3.8%)
Calling people autistic
9 (8.5%)
[NEWS] and all variations
32 (30.2%)
Talking Like This , It's Super Annoying
6 (5.7%)
"What did he mean by this?"
2 (1.9%)
Trolling
30 (28.3%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Author Topic: what would you most like to see become a bannable offense?  (Read 9519 times)

ban anyone who has been here for over 1 year
you are allowed to get alts but they can only get one year old before getting autobanned
that's basically just another way of saying you think there should be a $10-per-year subscription to be a member on the blockland forums

that's basically just another way of saying you think there should be a $10-per-year subscription to be a member on the blockland forums
i guess i came across as too serious. i didnt mean it in the slightest lol

Posts glorifying/encouraging/promoting illegal drug usage
problem is not all places have te same laws about drug usage. whats illegal in the us may not be as illegal (aka fe facto legal) or illegal at all elsewhere
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 05:06:59 PM by Conan »

problem is not all places have te same laws about drug usage. whats illegal in the us may not be as illegal (aka fe facto legal) or illegal at all elsewhere
badspot would need to set a standard for that obv since he'd be writing the rules

derailing a thread/going off-topic

Telling people you've blocked them and still responding to them; it's a richard move.
Starting stuff in creativity threads for unrelated issues, seriously.
"drunk" threads where the op is desperate to look cool, ex; https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=308974.0

calling people autistic

patton360 would get banned pretty fast
not really lol

I think the rules are basically as stable and fair as it gets. If I had to introduce one rule that can be objectively defined and identified, it would be backseat moderating.

On a more personal level:this lol. There should be some degeneracy rules, Tenshi should've been banned earlier than he was and Pie Crust shouldn't still be here

This

Telling people you've blocked them and still responding to them; it's a richard move.
Starting stuff in creativity threads for unrelated issues, seriously.
"drunk" threads where the op is desperate to look cool, ex; https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=308974.0
can't disagree with any of these. i have a drinking problem and I don't post drunk threads.

ban anyone who has been here for over 1 year
you are allowed to get alts but they can only get one year old before getting autobanned
make it monthly and we got a deal

Well truth be told I've once shot a midget.

supersuit back at it again
I think you really needed that book kiddo

supersuit back at it again
I think you really needed that book kiddo
so much this

Posts glorifying/encouraging/promoting illegal drug usage
why