august 21 solar eclipse

Author Topic: august 21 solar eclipse  (Read 13899 times)

My picture of the sun just looks like the sun on a normal day :panda:

This was taken around 2:44, the peak time of the eclipse in my area

holy stuff thats forgetin sick

the moon called. it wants it's place back.

Unfortunately the clouds starting passing through Minneapolis as soon as it was supposed to be most visible so I didn't catch it

Oh yeah if your taking pictures/video with a DSLR camera your going to end up destroying your camera lens.

Clouds literally popped up and covered the whole sky the moment the maximum eclipse was supposed to happen and by the time the clouds rolled out just now it was practically over

lame

My area was scheduled for a Partial Eclipse

All we got was just a very slight dimming of sunlight
Thats all, and the sun was still bright in the sky and unobstructed.

I'm loving pissed because I got lied to that there was going to be an Eclipse in my area

I'm loving pissed because I got lied to that there was going to be an Eclipse in my area
ya unfortunately u can't rly even tell when a partial eclipse is happening besides the sunlight dimming a bit unless u look at it through filters or eclipse glasses
it's honestly rly nothing compared to the full thing

This x10
I was told I was going to get a 95% eclipse.
95%.

it should have been damn near night time, instead it was like some idiot had fell on the light dimmer switch and 5 minutes later, after picking himself off the ground and pulling his head out of his ass, pushed it back up to maximum.

GREAT loving ECLIPSE.

Really starting to look at the flat earth theories after this one.

:I
ya unfortunately u can't rly even tell when a partial eclipse is happening besides the sunlight dimming a bit unless u look at it through filters or eclipse glasses
it's honestly rly nothing compared to the full thing
cus like even then it's still rly forgetin bright so u can't rly tell til it pretty much all goes away
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 02:59:41 PM by gr8dayseth »

we had an 80-90% in our area BUT you could see it without protectors due to it being somewhat bright and cloudy, you just couldn't keep your eye on it and it didn't last long
was pretty cool ALSO I AM ON THE TOTAL PATH FOR 2024 HELL YES NEVERMIND I HAVE TO loving DRIVE TO INDIANA TO SEE IT
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 04:09:05 PM by Mad Hops Disease »