Lord Tony trolls everywhere

Author Topic: Lord Tony trolls everywhere  (Read 2405 times)

Thought this was funny but seems Lord Tony trolls everywhere he goes and randomly popped up on this facebook photo I was looking at
Per normal he has another 3+ posts back to back after those two. Also he's liking all of his own posts lmfao
(original boobies were uncensored but I'd figured I'd get banned for them)

Everyone in the comments is going at him haha

#freethenips

lol i see research show up on my facebook feed sometimes and it doesn't get taken down. tony just doesn't like boobs i guess

kimmi is a forgetin savage jc

lol i see research show up on my facebook feed sometimes and it doesn't get taken down. tony just doesn't like boobs i guess
He must be gay then

did you censor the dude's nipples too? true equality

no the original image was the guy was censored and the girl wasnt but I censored the girls cus I didnt wanna risk being banned

some kind of loving amateur. the censorship style is obviously different. and you call yourself an internet fanatic

no the original image was the guy was censored and the girl wasnt but I censored the girls cus I didnt wanna risk being banned
some kind of loving amateur. the censorship style is obviously different. and you call yourself an internet fanatic

He can occasionally be found in Youtube comments too

It's nice to know he doesn't waste all his energy here

The internet is getting too small these days.

The internet is getting too small these days.
You should start exploring the deep web and document your findings on camera

I was posting on that picture back when it had 3 shares. Now it has 2,300 shares.

Didn't even know that stuff was viral.

lord tony if im ever near you in the US can we meet up youre like in my top 10 list of ppl i want to meet

lord tony if im ever near you in the US can we meet up youre like in my top 10 list of ppl i want to meet
how high can you climb