NEW s University’s LGBT Students ‘Fear’ Arrival Of Chick-fil-A [gay warning!!!!]

Author Topic: NEW s University’s LGBT Students ‘Fear’ Arrival Of Chick-fil-A [gay warning!!!!]  (Read 7405 times)

forget people who wear pants

brothers who wear pants

brothers whom'st wear shirts as pantseth

Half of the link you posted is guilt by association and the other half is the most vanilla stuff I've ever read. forget the first paragraph is funny:
"WinShape contributed grants to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and Exodus International, an organization noted for supporting ex-gay conversion therapy."
"The Family Research Council, an organization listed as an anti-gay hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center in Winter 2010, received $1000."
Not being a fan of gay marriage isn't the same has hating gay people. Not liking skinny jeans isn't the same as hating the people wearing them
yeah it is though. your brown townogy is not really the same, more like not allowing someone to vote because they are a woman

Being opposed to gay marriage but supportive of straight marriage obviously means you're biased against gay people. If it was the 1800s and you were opposed to black people voting but perfectly fine with white people voting, you'd be tribal. Same principle.

Not being a fan of gay marriage isn't the same has hating gay people.
yes it is

Sheltered little stuffs need to get over themselves.

damn those are some strong opinions
well, if the introduction of a fast food restaurant to your town makes you feel threatened, maybe you are not ready for life.

well, if the introduction of a fast food restaurant to your town makes you feel threatened, maybe you are not ready for life.
thats the wrong context againnnnn but ok w/e i dont care anymore

i only go there when I get free sandwich cards from the owner so i'm sticking it to the man by not actually giving them money

LGBT tolerates muslims who stone gays, behead them and throw them off roofs but a new Chick-fil-a resturant?
this is bait

i only go there when I get free sandwich cards from the owner so i'm sticking it to the man by not actually giving them money
the true revolutionary

stalin would be proud

isnt blacklisting a fascist thing?
why are libs so evil.