NEW s University’s LGBT Students ‘Fear’ Arrival Of Chick-fil-A [gay warning!!!!]

Author Topic: NEW s University’s LGBT Students ‘Fear’ Arrival Of Chick-fil-A [gay warning!!!!]  (Read 7292 times)

No it's not lol
Being opposed to gay marriage but supportive of straight marriage obviously means you're biased against gay people. If it was the 1800s and you were opposed to black people voting but perfectly fine with white people voting, you'd be tribal. Same principle.

it literally is

Like... I support abortions 100%. I just dont support rights of woman to have choice.

so really im pro life

Like... I support abortions 100%. I just dont support rights of woman to have choice.

so really im pro life

so really im pro life
but why though

whose choice is it then

but why though
whose choice is it then
like if u wanna respond thats ur choice but like fyi he's trolling

damn those are some strong opinions
I gave the equivalent of a TL;DR last time, but let me explain.

It's literally their own personal problems.  They think they should have the collective power to run a fast food chain out of town on the premise of "we don't like a thing that one of their executives said years ago", when not even city planners and other council members cannot do it on that premise, nor can they on any premise except winning a court case that somehow prevents them from allowing that business to build there, which is a nearly impossible thing to do.

These kids need to grow up, toughen up, and not flee to their bullstuff safe spaces.  The problem is themselves because A) A normal person wouldn't give a stuff, B) the average person who disagrees with what the executives said years ago probably don't care by now or don't care enough to boycott it, C) these people choose to make something that would otherwise not be a problem or be a very mall problem to be a hug problem worth rioting and causing bodily harm and property damage.  In other cases, these rioters will also loot.

It's a severe psychological problem which needs remedy.

There's nothing to ""fear"" about a Chick-Fil-A moving in. If you don't support it, don't go there.

From the article:
Ironically, Chick-fil-A is only coming to Duquesne because a student survey asked for more chicken dinner options on campus.

This may be controversial but my stance is pro-chikin.

so really im pro life

hey i remember that image

would you rather have disgusting churches chicken, rubbery ass hard to bite chicken, or would you rather have kfc, greasy ass spicy chicken