Author Topic: [NEWS] 14 arrested at Berkeley, CA protest over Annoying Orange's tax returns  (Read 5979 times)

Snip because some of you are disgusting freaks.

Here's me, my two year old, and five year old now forget off holy stuff.

You guys will grow up to understand that people have real problems and no one gives two stuffs about someone's tax returns.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 08:52:27 PM by Corderlain »

You guys will grow up to understand that people have real problems and no one gives two stuffs about someone's tax returns.
You evidently care enough to argue about it in this thread and use your young kids as leverage

Father of the year

"I don't care about the presidents tax returns and I have kids, therefore my opinion is the correct one and nobody should care about the presidents tax returns or else they're an entitled stuff"

You realize how dumb you sound right

"Kids, come get a selfie with daddy so he can prove a point in an argument on a lego forum"

l o l

Aren't you special

Well I don't want my family to be nuked.

corderlain abducts some children to prove he's right, somehow

I think a lot of people have been so saddled with political discourse online during the Obama years that they aren't quite sure how to respond when you have actual conflict in the streets

Welcome to the next four years

This is my headcanon now

I love that he has edited out the photo and called us disgusting freaks even though he was the one to post a photo of his kids to try and get a 1-up in an argument

If theira student at Berkeley and have the time and motivation to protest over loving tax returns their more than likely not taking a hard course load or running on daddy money and don't have to give a stuff about anything important.
They aren't 'protesting about tax returns', they're protesting about the fact that the most powerful person in the world, and our elected head of state, is refusing to release even the most basic evidence that he's not exploiting his position in order to further his business interests. This problem runs way deeper than, "oh he said he'd release these papers and didn't."

Furthermore, protesting and taking a hard course load are not mutually exclusive. I attend an extremely rigorous engineering school where most people do not graduate in five years due to the rigor of the courseload, and there are still people here who attend protests. I have empirical evidence that what you're saying is bullstuff.

It's a dude who's gone to college, has a job, has bills to pay, and has people to take care of. My world view matters just as much as yours or theirs.
Your worldview boils down to this: "I spawned kids and must take care of them, so clearly everyone who didn't and went to college is just an entitled rich kid." This is the exact same mentality as all of my hick relatives who looked down on me and my parents for actually pursuing a higher education.

I am where I am because I studied hard, I didn't do drugs, I didn't drink alcohol, I didn't raw-dog my girlfriend, and on top of that, I was fortunate enough to be born into a family with adequate financial resources to support my education. There were many outside circumstances in my life that helped me to pursue higher education, but there were also plenty of choices I made that ensured I wouldn't forget it all up along the way.

I respect the fact you are prioritizing your role as a parent. My grandfather didn't do that, and it forgeted up my family for a long time. Likewise, you should respect the fact that other people have chosen a different path in life, and you aren't entitled to look down on them just because you chose to become a parent. People who study at UC Berkeley worked extremely hard to get there.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 08:58:44 PM by SeventhSandwich »

Lmao it would be funny if conservative pundits abducted children so they could say "my #daughter does not approve"

"Kids, come get a selfie with daddy so he can prove a point in an argument on a lego forum"

l o l

You have some serious and deep issues and should seek help.

Now, I'll give it one more go. As you reach adult age in life you'll find yourself having to pay bills and take care of yourself and potentially others. These core struggles in your life will quickly out weigh other things that might be on your mind like politics or video games. This is the core of what I'm saying. The people who are at this protest do not have the same struggles in life that you and I will. They don't have to deal with normal people things like that. They're not what the majority of the country is like and theyre a waste of time.

As you reach adult age in life you'll find yourself having to pay bills and take care of yourself and potentially others. These core struggles in your life will quickly out weigh other things that might be on your mind like politics or video games.
This is a really interesting position to take, considering you're posting in a political thread on a video game forum.

You have some serious and deep issues and should seek help.

You post selfies with you and your kids to prove LAWGYC on a gaming forum