Bot BL_ID (2222) A weird Bot

Author Topic: Bot BL_ID (2222) A weird Bot  (Read 9837 times)

i saw him join on a friends server
i joked it might be an actual bot or a mentally handicapped kid (i hoped it wasn't the second one) it left and i laughed and jokingly said it must've been offended.
It's a real bot.

Literally Cleverbot API.

i remember years ago bot joined my freebuild server and placed random bricks around, and if you looked there was just a trail of random bricks following where he had walked in the server

you could say he's a friend of mine
so now we have nobot, yesbot, maybebot, idkbot, yolobot, and now just... bot.

it's just a chatbot that spams servers. nobot's literally trying to flex by showing his skid prowess or some other dumbstuff. if you don't like it, ban it from your server

bot is just an alt of nobot if you do enough 30 second research, which you clearly didn't do.

All but one of these are IDs in the 2k area, anyone else noticed that?

because he bought them when they were around the 2k range?????? he's had that from like 9-10 years now

it's just a chatbot that spams servers. nobot's literally trying to flex by showing his skid prowess or some other dumbstuff. if you don't like it, ban it from your server
pecon made it

so now we have nobot, yesbot, maybebot, idkbot, yolobot, and now just... bot.
Yolobot and Maxxbot were mine btw, they are banned on the forums now but I think there's a Yolobot2

Please know what you're talking about before you speak. This bot has Cleverbot API (So that users can actually have conversations with it and it's not pointless) and it's intentions were not to go around spamming servers (which it doesn't), but instead to collect data for a global whois database that anybody can use while it's connected to a server.

I don't think you know what a skid is lol. If you're saying a chat bot that actually doesn't spam servers, it only replies to people when they say his name is classifying someone as a skid, you're a moron. Well played yet again PhantOS.

Wasn't there a place you could buy 2k IDs?

blockland automatic mobile intelligence test