Author Topic: bruh north korea is about to loving DIE  (Read 7204 times)

north korea is playing the greatest game of chess. they're probably pretending the nukes are failing just to get their enemies in close, and blow them to pieces with their superior nuclear tech.

< Threatens world with Nuclear War
< Nukes just failed literally within the last week.

this is a step up

my friends say that north korea has "crazy power", a "lot of nukes" and that they "could invade the US"

they didnt want to listen to me when i denied all of their claims

The idea of NK successfully nuking anything is hilarious

could you post a more credible source please?
yeah, cnn only.

yeah, cnn only.
i said a credible source, not a parody site. info wars is a parody site

i said a credible source, not a parody site. info wars is a parody site
i get the 'cnn is fake news' stuff but damn what's a "real" site anymore. if you want a source, name 'trustworthy' ones.

could you post a more credible source please?
well i mean, if you watched the video, the NK ambassador for the UN directly said that the US being on the korean peninsula is "pushing the situation there to brink of nuclear war"

i get the 'cnn is fake news' stuff but damn what's a "real" site anymore. if you want a source, name 'trustworthy' ones.
i hear breitbart is pretty nice this time of year

i hear breitbart is pretty nice this time of year
what about drudge

i can name ones that are a lot more trustworthy and demonstrate far less of a political agenda

abc, the daily telegraph, usa today, and newsweek to name a few

especially abc though. i'd say if we're talking major news sources most of us can agree are good, abc news is pretty high up there

fox news and brietbart are pretty reliable sources as well but i know a lot of you liberal forumers don't like them
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 07:06:11 PM by Planr »

i can name ones that are a lot more trustworthy and demonstrate far less of a political agenda

abc, the daily telegraph, usa today, and newsweek to name a few

especially abc though. i'd say if we're talking major news sources most of us can agree are good, abc news is pretty high up there

fox news and brietbart are pretty reliable sources as well but i know a lot of you liberal forumers don't like them
i was gonna say 'oh alright that's reasonable'
but you had to add that edit.

First "Waldo loving DIES"
'Waldo, more like, WALDON'T' - random camera guy
NOW
"North Korea loving DIES"
'Sonic underground? More like six feet underground' - Joel "vinesauce"

i was gonna say 'oh alright that's reasonable'
but you had to add that edit.
hence why i did not add them to the list, and off to the side instead. i'm saying those are the sites i go to first, because i know i can trust them even if some of you guys dont.