Author Topic: bruh north korea is about to loving DIE  (Read 7194 times)

I haven't seen a single person here who rejects Fox News as a source

hence why i did not add them to the list, and off to the side instead. i'm saying those are the sites i go to first, because i know i can trust them even if some of you guys dont.
i usually carry distrust for politically-leaning news 'sources', no matter the direction the lean is in. name some that are closer to the center of the spectrum and maybe i'll take you seriously. reuters is a good place to start.

i usually carry distrust for politically-leaning news 'sources', no matter the direction the lean is in. name some that are closer to the center of the spectrum and maybe i'll take you seriously. reuters is a good place to start.
bias =/= fake news, and in case you missed it, here was the list of more center news sources i mentioned earlier
i can name ones that are a lot more trustworthy and demonstrate far less of a political agenda

abc, the daily telegraph, usa today, and newsweek to name a few

especially abc though. i'd say if we're talking major news sources most of us can agree are good, abc news is pretty high up there

I haven't seen a single person here who rejects Fox News as a source
Up until today, i hadnt seen anyone (other than tony and I) reject CNN being an unbiased source

Up until today, i hadnt seen anyone (other than tony and I) reject CNN being an unbiased source

Too bad there's no such thing as an unbiased news source cupcake

Too bad there's no such thing as an unbiased news source cupcake
Great, but there is light bias and then there is full on bumrush brown nosing.

bias =/= fake news, and in case you missed it, here was the list of more center news sources i mentioned earlier
I also forgot to mention Inside Edition.

Great, but there is light bias and then there is full on bumrush brown nosing.

Snopes and BBC are pretty good

Snopes and BBC are pretty good
idk about snopes, but the BBC is indeed good, and also NPR

I think we should have a news network that have conservative and liberal people at the same time... constantly...

I think we should have a news network that have conservative and liberal people at the same time... constantly...

This is as stupid as saying Congress should be split 50/50

NPR's pretty good about it. it's clear that most of the reporters are liberal, but they have plenty of people who aren't on the show, and they obviously try to keep it unbiased even when that isn't the case

idk about snopes, but the BBC is indeed good, and also NPR
Snopes is my go-to. Always well reported and cited and it debunks lots of dumb bullstuff