Blockland Dark Theme (beta 0.3 - whiteout)

Author Topic: Blockland Dark Theme (beta 0.3 - whiteout)  (Read 6252 times)

dang so can you actually modify those image buttons (home, help, search etc) then

cause i've tried to fix up kingdaro's blight 3 dark theme for a while cause the buttons look terrible

just throw these on there (dont ask me how)

no i can make my own buttons that actually fit the theme's material design style but it's the replacing part i'm having trouble with

replacing these as well would be nice

dang so can you actually modify those image buttons (home, help, search etc) then

cause i've tried to fix up kingdaro's blight 3 dark theme for a while cause the buttons look terrible
no i can make my own buttons that actually fit the theme's material design style but it's the replacing part i'm having trouble with

blight3 used to replace the buttons with CSS ones, but chrome decided to break that (+ it never worked in firefox)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 03:37:21 PM by dargereldren »

How to replace an image
Code: [Select]
[src$="/Themes/Blockland/images/IMAGE.gif"] { /* This is required to specify the image */
    background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/image.gif') !important; /* Actual Image */
    width: 0 !important; /* Unknown why, but this must be 0 */
    height: 12px !important; /* This is the image's actual height. */
    padding-left: 12px !important; /* This is the image's width, for some reason this works, but the actual width style must be 0 */
}

a pastel yellow text would contrast great with that background