21 (52.5%)
well mostly
11 (27.5%)
not really
4 (10%)
no it sucks
4 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 8values Political Quiz - the hottest thing since sliced bread  (Read 20739 times)

have you considered putting might and tradition on the right side of the results to illustrate right vs left definitions?

man this quiz has gotten everywhere, ive seen people at my school using it, and even meme accounts are posting their results

sounds about right
man if everyone were like this so much stuff in the world would get done

hey i'm alright with this

man if everyone were like this so much stuff in the world would get done
if everybody was anarcho-communist?

i mean i dont disagree

i mean i dont disagree
that's like a combination of the two worst possible systems any country could utilize

in society there's always followers and leaders. left to their own devices of equality, the leaders would naturally emerge and either abuse their power or maintain order. so from then on its a wildcard. anarcho-communism is unsustainable right off the start

i mean i dont disagree

Almost got me

im just saying if somehow everybody unanimously agreed upon anarcho-communism it would work, because nobody would attempt to abuse any power. its different than everybody agreeing​ on capitalism because simply agreeing with capitalism doesn't actually improve your life in any way.

though really anarcho-communism​ wouldn't really need unanimous agreement, in theory. from my understanding society would require mutual cooperation and if you attempted to hold more power than others you would be rejected as a principle, because everybody holds the power to destroy each other. thus nobody would try any funny business because they rely on everybody else as much as they do in turn.

really interesting concept but i personally wouldnt wanna try it

i mean i dont disagree
i was trying to go more towards the part about peace and progression but lmao

im just saying if somehow everybody unanimously agreed upon anarcho-communism it would work, because nobody would attempt to abuse any power. its different than everybody agreeing​ on capitalism because simply agreeing with capitalism doesn't actually improve your life in any way.

though really anarcho-communism​ wouldn't really need unanimous agreement, in theory. from my understanding society would require mutual cooperation and if you attempted to hold more power than others you would be rejected as a principle, because everybody holds the power to destroy each other. thus nobody would try any funny business because they rely on everybody else as much as they do in turn.

why do you even frequent political threads so much if you exclusively post memes as a response

why do you even frequent political threads so much if you exclusively post memes as a response

um ,, it's not a meme

in general, i think most theoretical political systems would probably work if everyone agreed to follow their philosophies to a tee. it's interesting to think about how these things actually play out in reality when you're playin with real life boys in the flesh zone