Author Topic: Night (and day) discussion topic 2.0,  (Read 21576 times)

if patton is the main suspect then WHY would he make a topic informing everybody? are you this dense?
hes a sociopath and did it to convince people otherwise? youre a troll just like him, you should know better lol

in order to shield your eyes from being absolutely assaulted by a picture of doug dimmadome dabbing, i would first suggest simply not clicking on the topic if you don't want to see people posting in it for what it was intended for.

Get outa here crunchwrap you're a bad troll

problem users
so now we are just calling anyone a "problem user", are we
Another note: 3/5 users in this thread are main suspects in the Lord Tony/Thot Patrol private investigating situation. You can probably guess who.
you suspicions are worthless, patton

this thread is stupid, just like the other one before it

in order to shield your eyes from being absolutely assaulted by a picture of doug dimmadome dabbing, i would first suggest simply not clicking on the topic if you don't want to see people posting in it for what it was intended for.
"If you don't like the server, just leave"
Yeah, no stuff.  No one is posting "help I'm trapped in this bad server and can't leave".  The point is to warn others and bring about social consequences for the offending party.
so now we are just calling anyone a "problem user", are we
"Hey look! that man is a child enthusiast!"
"so now we are just calling anyone a "child enthusiast" are we"
looks like you havent changed a bit from the other thread, completely dismissing the drama because "it's stupid"

so now we are just calling anyone a "problem user", are weyou suspicions are worthless, patton

Considering that everyone that isn't a furry agreed with the last one and said users havent changed, I'd say it's far from "stupid"

but it is stupid. youre whining about people stuffposting in a topic meant for stuffposting on a board meant for stuffposting. it doesnt get any any dumber than that.

whenever you get called out on your bullstuff you get butt-blasted, proof is in the pudding. I also like how you just assume I made this because i'm sucking apparently "sucking grimlocks richard" when in reality the users listed are infact problems and need to loving stop.
sheesh
whenever you get called out on your bullstuff you get butt-blasted,
that happened last year when I was still getting used to the forum and you think it still applies to me today just so you can throw more stuff on me
.I also like how you just assume I made this because i'm sucking apparently "sucking grimlocks richard"
you literally are???
if you weren't so devoted to being a massive friend this drama would have never came to be
you're literally just making this because eon did it
in fact if you want to be like eon why don't you just forum Self Delete, you'd be doing us all a favor
 when in reality the users listed are infact problems and need to loving stop.
please show me how they're problems when you're not
i'd actually really like to know
"raided"? I have no idea what your talking about here.

as shown here the NC is trying to cause a big whirlwind of drama so y'all can have a nice wank to it
you also made outland predator get banned because you made him so mad and you think that's the best thing on planet earth
(and yes I know crunchwrap isn't a nc member but he was still being a butt there)
If your talking about the music that wasn't a raid
the music thing wasn't a raid, it was spam
toxi and torin were literally doing was outland was doing
outland posted it once a night while NC was doing 3 times a loving second really
but you fail to realise this because you have such a bias towards the NDT and DDT
there's a difference between bias and common sense
anyone with eyes can see that everyone in nc is a big friend
I wasn't even involved lmao
yeah sure

now watch as he dismisses this whole posts with "lol autism"

nothing was wrong with those posts other than the fact that outland predator was being aggressive for no reason at all. thats his fault for being immature and he got banned for it

Outland Predator getting banned is loving amazing, are you kidding me nix?

Also, you think that's a "raid"? Come on now

Also, you think that's a "raid"? Come on now
talking from experience

Outland Predator getting banned is loving amazing, are you kidding me nix?
You do realize I can just come back anytime I'd like?

"Hey look! that man is a child enthusiast!"
"so now we are just calling anyone a "child enthusiast" are we"
uh yeah? you can't really just call random people child enthusiasts dude. they gotta actually jerk it to kids first
looks like you havent changed a bit from the other thread, completely dismissing the drama because "it's stupid"
it is stupid. you are just whining about some random stuff because you can. I don't see you making drama threads about toxicology's or torin's stuffposting all over the forum? wonder why

honestly if you think seth is anything but a great guy then you can just forget off to a dark place
i see nothing at all wrong with what das has in the op but the other guys could maybe stand to tone it down