Night (and day) discussion topic 2.0,

Author Topic: Night (and day) discussion topic 2.0,  (Read 21571 times)

also op is not much better then any of these guys when he stuffposts a lot too

your personal opinion, i see dasi as fueling stuff and spouting unfunny memes and lies 24/7.
theres like 10 forumers that post unfunny posts. (idk what the lying part is but)
idk why they gotta be drama'd for it i mean its simply to just ignore it, especially in a discussion topic

To be quite honest, seth isn't actively doing anything wrong/annoying. He does make an effort to keep the handicapation under control

seth does this thing i keep seeing whenever user a has some sort of disagreeing conflict with user b or has conflict with other users, which is pretty much what every loving user does here on every topic on every forum, nothing wrong about it, seth would go to the topic and say "Hey guys, let's not start drama here!!!" as if he's the police or a moderator of the forum. while i don't really blame him for that sort of thing and i just want people to have peaceful conversations and some sort of happy bondage and relationship, this is more irritating and it alludes to labelling you as a backseat moderator. i'm not dissing or would ever diss seth, he is a great guy, but the sort of police attitude needs to be calmed down a little.

this goes for the other people who simply say "Stop!!!" when they do a thing they don't like to. most of these people that are targetted have this backseat moderator attitude when they want someone to stop doing this as if it's suggested that they are the boss around here. i'm not defending thot patrol here either, they somewhat do this on an extent too. i guess most of the users here have some sort of power thirst when conflict happens. this is the reason why trolls like the thot patrol are aggravating and intimidating other users here. ironically, in order to stop it from happening, this backseat moderation needs to stop.

seth does this thing i keep seeing whenever user a has some sort of disagreeing conflict with user b or has conflict with other users, which is pretty much what every loving user does here on every topic on every forum, nothing wrong about it, seth would go to the topic and say "Hey guys, let's not start drama here!!!" as if he's the police or a moderator of the forum. while i don't really blame him for that sort of thing and i just want people to have peaceful conversations and some sort of happy bondage and relationship, this is more irritating and it alludes to labelling you as a backseat moderator. i'm not dissing or would ever diss seth, he is a great guy, but the sort of police attitude needs to be calmed down a little.

noedit in addition to this, what i'm trying to conclude is, yes, it helps, but it can get a bit too far and risky and it'll convince other trolls to keep doing it when done too far.

as i said, users in question(not seth) deserve their own drama topics for stuff in and outside this thread. lumping them all together defeats  the purpose

OP asks problem users to go away, so they go away to their own thread, then OP is mad that they're contained in their own thread

absolutely hilarious

Honestly this seems less like a problem with the discussion topics and more of a copy kirby problem.

this is handicapped
seth isnt doing anything wrong and the rest are mostly innocent

Honestly this seems less like a problem with the discussion topics and more of a copy kirby problem.
he has to be relevant somehow

i mean sometimes whats posted in the night and day discussion topics can be cringe worthy but not to the level where we needed a drama

""stop making excuses""

i don't see any issue here
this

Copy Kirby throws a temper tantrum again

Copy Kirby, weren't you at one point a tolerable person? Like, i used to think you were a chill guy, and so did Seth, even Nix thought you were alright at one point

(which implies you were something better before this so-called "transformation")

I noticed that some time during 2016 you started hanging out with Toxicology (and presumably the Nigerian Cunts in general)

But then i noticed that you really started to turn after you made the [Trains] topic, which basically copied the blacklist from the Nigerian Cunts' clan topics, you use the :egg: meme that they started, and the clan is based on the things the Nigerian Cunts used to troll the furries, and you even have Patton listed as one of the members

Then during March you had that outburst toward me in the TF2 topic
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=205057.msg9469646#msg9469646
Which you honestly should have gotten banned for a week for because of unprovoked (and continuous) flaming

And don't say what you did then because
Yeah sure because cursing implies anger
It kinda does...
forget off
your trying way to hard to be funny, loving stop.
and these sound fairly hostile either way

You've really gone down the path of Eon, whom i also thought was an alright guy, and even helped him out a bit with his Subway build, but then he went and joined the Nigerian Cunts, gained an intolerable personality, and got himself banned after he had a meltdown