Author Topic: Night (and day) discussion topic 2.0,  (Read 21106 times)

The Night And Day Discussion Topics
Links: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=299847.0 https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=297345.0
note: this isn't about the discussion topics as a whole but rather the users who stuff up the topic and others as well
borrowed from original OP

Lets get this out of the way, the discussion topics continues to be an unfunny clusterforget full of problem users that use it as a safe space. They are butt-buddies to one another and continue to act the same even when called out on their bullstuff.

Exhibit A
Nix the glaceon

Summary
Nix continues to be the same unfunny tard despite having two clear cut dramas on him and being called out on his bullstuff multiple times, he follows the same formula everytime he posts and gets butt-blasted when he gets called out, he expects to be treated like an angel when posting cringey stuff outside of ycyl and the deviantart thread. Even his butt-buddies call him out on it
i like to think i'm more of a glass-half-full kinda person and give him the benefit of the doubt a lot but honestly yeah he really does need to stop with the whole getting involved in arguments and the whole posting weird things thing cus it really doesn't help his case

also guys you know pastrey crust is doing this on purpose right

Exhibit B
Daswiruch

daswiruch continues to be unfunny and handicapped, making outrageous claims and huge ass assumptions. his posts are so unfunny it actually causes physical pain. he tries to bring up the most handicapped "Arguments" (if you can even call them that) to bring users who have done nothing wrong down. making him a hypocrite.

Exhibit C
Gr8dayseth

Seth may be kind and all, but seth tries to hard to be funny and actively avoids conflict even if it means the thread going to stuff and his only solution being to lock it,

Exhibit D
(Dis)Honorable Mentions.
Outland predator

currently banned and has been drama'd before, claims to have changed but didn't maybe his ban will change him

Dark blockland guard and his alt

keeps sucking the richard of other users in the NDT and DDT, nix most of the time. I also have no idea why he has an alt but whatever

overall NDT and DDT are full of cancerous lumps of the BLF and it has become a problem user safe space. and for some reason newer users tend to flock there and come out as problem users.

well they are topics that were made for the sole purpose of posting useless stuff. why does it bother you so much when you can just not visit the topics?

i dont understand how someone could drama gr8. he's such a cool guy
& i also dont see much wrong with das

i don't see any issue here

These threads are drama for the sake of drama. Ignore them.

copy the sheer fact that you have such a craving for grimlock's genitals that you went ahead and made another one of these isn't even funny, it's just sad
like what the forget happened to you

/noedit
also remember when you and your buttbuddies raided the topic and tried to get everyone mad? good times

/noedit
also remember when you and your buttbuddies raided the topic and tried to get everyone mad? good times
someone once mentioned that copy kirby, critawakets, and mr queeba all are part of a troll clan that operates on minecraft or roblox. im starting to believe that its true....

i don't see any issue here
of course you don't, you have a complete bias toward the NDT and DDT. seeing how active you are in them,
well they are topics that were made for the sole purpose of posting useless stuff. why does it bother you so much when you can just not visit the topics?
"If you don't like the server, just leave"
Yeah, no stuff.  No one is posting "help I'm trapped in this bad server and can't leave".  The point is to warn others and bring about social consequences for the offending party.
your personal opinion, i see dasi as fueling stuff and spouting unfunny memes and lies 24/7.
copy the sheer fact that you have such a craving for grimlock's genitals that you went ahead and made another one of these isn't even funny, it's just sad
like what the forget happened to you
here we go again with your bullstuff.
whenever you get called out on your bullstuff you get butt-blasted, proof is in the pudding. I also like how you just assume I made this because i'm sucking apparently "sucking grimlocks richard" when in reality the users listed are infact problems and need to loving stop.
/noedit
"raided"? I have no idea what your talking about here. If your talking about the music that wasn't a raid, toxi and torin were literally doing was outland was doing but you fail to realise this because you have such a bias towards the NDT and DDT. I wasn't even involved lmao
someone once mentioned that copy kirby, critawakets, and mr queeba all are part of a troll clan that operates on minecraft or roblox. im starting to believe that its true....
fake news, i actively dislike crita and queeba.

mmmm whatever you say copy. you seem like the only 'PROBLEM USER' here

To be quite honest, seth isn't actively doing anything wrong/annoying. He does make an effort to keep the handicapation under control

NOW

the other users mentioned(in praticular Daswurich) probably deserve their own dramas for being utterly handicapped. I'm sure they'll dismiss this as "HURR GRIMLOK IZ A TROL!!1!1!1!" being that there is no way you can possibly defend their behavior.

Another note: 3/5 users in this thread are main suspects in the Lord Tony/Thot Patrol private investigating situation. You can probably guess who.

mmmm whatever you say copy. you seem like the only 'PROBLEM USER' here
did you even read the op
do you even read nix's and dasi's posts?
To be quite honest, seth isn't actively doing anything wrong/annoying. He does make an effort to keep the handicapation under control
fair enough. just seemed to me like he was trying to hard to be funny

Another note: 3/5 users in this thread are main suspects in the Lord Tony/Thot Patrol private investigating situation. You can probably guess who.
so you? youve shown disloyalty to both parties in your posts AND tried to dox maxx a second time. youre the main suspect if anyone dude

so you? youve shown disloyalty to both parties in your posts AND tried to dox maxx a second time. youre the main suspect if anyone dude
if patton is the main suspect then WHY would he make a topic informing everybody? are you this dense?