Author Topic: Nix the glaceon part 2, complete moron.  (Read 14595 times)

link to the original, its too old to reply to now.

he also doesn't listen to Insert's advice.

"It's fore kids it immune to all critizism!"

lets also not forget how his first post started, out too.

what a legend.

people still defend him for all this stuff?

noedit.

That is an INTENSE strawman

my problem with nix is that he doesnt seem to understand and accept, and grow, from the criticism he gets when he posts stupid stuff. he almost always gets yelled at until the next page and goes "alright sorry guys.... sheesh" and then proceeds to do it again.  it was my reason for believing he was an elaborate troll, back when he posted something about his friend masturbating to glaceon (or slyveon research? it doesnt really matter) in one of the discussion topics.

In his friend's defense, pokeresearch can be pretty hot sometimes.

crust amazes me with how he can make incredibly simple posts but somehow stumps me in writing a witty response

i like to think i'm more of a glass-half-full kinda person and give him the benefit of the doubt a lot but honestly yeah he really does need to stop with the whole getting involved in arguments and the whole posting weird things thing cus it really doesn't help his case

also guys you know pastrey crust is doing this on purpose right

I like him, but he seriously needs to stop with this stuff.

At this point, you and master matthew just say the same random stuff

Hold up one god damned second, I'm wittier than Master Matthew. How dare you compare us.

Nix is handicapped what a surprise

I've always hated Nix, dude really just needs to leave at this point, he's promised to change so many times yet he never has.

i think the reason this topic isn't marked as [NEWS] is because everyone knew he was a handicap already

I'm pretty sure it's not marked as that because copy doesn't care enough to make his drama look handicapped like the 2 other dramas with it

/support
super autistic