Nix the glaceon part 2, complete moron.

Author Topic: Nix the glaceon part 2, complete moron.  (Read 14620 times)

Nice strawman fallacy
Adding onto this by posting the direct meaning and example of the fallacy, which Patton's post fits directly with this.

It's time to stop
we finally agree on something

also inh stop trying so hard

also inh stop trying so hard
"I-I know I'm in the wrong.. b-but stop trying, stop"

I post furry goodies and post news and related information in the OffTopic board.
I don't post gross furry stuff nor spam the Off Topic with junk.
??????

"I-I know I'm in the wrong.. b-but stop trying, stop"
hmph. nice try using that ad hominem there
im smart so i catch onto these things

furry goodies, not junk.

And what exactly is good about showing us bunches of fur? I guess those are different than the others in that they're named differently.

And what exactly is good about showing us bunches of fur? I guess those are different than the others in that they're named differently.
junk belongs in the trash
goodies and gr8

Susan  cant argue properly so he improperly calls legitimate points "strawmen" or "add homonyms"

wat

no hes saying you calling master matthew out for le red text makes no sense cause his response was to your own meme arrow that contributed nothing to the topic

You don't know what a strawman fallacy is
Except what he said literally was a strawman fallacy

Next time anyone brings up "b-b-b-but a fallacy!!"

Have something else behind it unless you want to be the handicap that doesn't understand the fallacy fallacy

wat

no hes saying you calling master matthew out for le red text makes no sense cause his response was to your own meme arrow that contributed nothing to the topic
the meme arrow was a response to the reaction image that redboi posted showing shock, My meme arrow was ment to convey "it's pie crust, do you expect anything less"