Nix the glaceon part 2, complete moron.

Author Topic: Nix the glaceon part 2, complete moron.  (Read 14553 times)

Adding onto this by posting the direct meaning and example of the fallacy, which Patton's post fits directly with this.

Susan you are the last person who should be educating people on what a fallacy is since you think anyone who insults you has commited an ad hominem. News flash: hurting your feelings isn't a fallacy.

Susan you are the last person who should be educating people on what a fallacy is since you think anyone who insults you has commited an ad hominem. News flash: hurting your feelings isn't a fallacy.
I can tell you didn't even read my post lol

My original post was telling Patton that matthew did the exact same thing, using a meme arrow to call out something in the sense of "its x, do you expect anything else." Patton then made a post, completely misinterpreting my argument and making up the false point that I called him out for acting like Pie Crust, only to make it easier for him to attack and dismis. Which, by definition, is a Strawman Fallacy.

Prove me wrong.

Why is everyone calling INH Suzan?

INH is that guy that memorizes debate etiquette so he can use it against the other kids in class

Because lord tony finally inserted a name there.

INH is that guy that memorizes debate etiquette so he can use it against the other kids in class
I think u got the wrong kid buddy.. school shooting emo kid joke whatever

Patton and Tony isn't everyone and Patton is being unoriginal and stealing Tony's joke

I don't like getting myself involved into too much drama but Nix is the biggest attention whore on this forum.

Except what he said literally was a strawman fallacy

No, it "Literally" wasn't. Besides, even if it was, nobody actually cares if it was a fallacy or not. You people keep calling it out like it means anything to anyone. Argue about the merit of his character and his posts, not if he hit a check mark on the loving book of standardized arguments

Except what he said literally was a strawman fallacy
you shouldn't speak from a position of authority when you have no loving idea what you're talking about

No, it "Literally" wasn't.
You have yet to prove otherwise, considering I fully explained how it is a strawman fallacy by plugging it in with the direct definition, and it matching up perfectly.

Argue about the merit of his character and his posts
Wouldn't pointing him out constantly using these tactics, be arguing over his merit / character?

you shouldn't speak from a position of authority when you have no loving idea what you're talking about
Please stop being such a hypocrite

You have yet to prove otherwise, considering I fully explained how it is a strawman fallacy by plugging it in with the direct definition, and it matching up perfectly.

You're arguing that Patton saying that Pie Crust "Posts gross furry stuff and spams off topic" is a gross misrepresentation of Pie Crust's behavior. Considering Pie Crust does regularly post furry images and was quite figuratively spamming topics in off topic a few days ago, I'd say it's a far cry from a misrepresentation or oversimplification.

I don't know how I "Prove" that to you considering you're just going to disagree with me. Calling everything a fallacy just makes you look pretentious.

Wouldn't pointing him out constantly using these tactics, be arguing over his merit / character?

Not when you double down on the fallacy and spend the next fifteen million forgetin pages trying to explain why your invoking of le epic fallacy book was justified.

ANOTHER ARGUEMENT?

anyone want a bucket?

You're arguing that Patton saying that Pie Crust "Posts gross furry stuff and spams off topic" is a gross misrepresentation of Pie Crust's behavior.
No, not what I was saying at all whatsoever

My original post was telling Patton that matthew did the exact same thing, using a meme arrow to call out something in the sense of "its x, do you expect anything else." Patton then made a post, completely misinterpreting my argument and making up the false point that I called him out for acting like Pie Crust, only to make it easier for him to attack and dismiss. Which, by definition, is a Strawman Fallacy.
yes because i totally post gross furry stuff and spam off topic with utter junk inh. Are you really that stupid?

I made a post saying that Matthew did the exact same thing that Patton did, and Patton went out of his way to completely misinterpret and make up a fake argument that I said that Patton is acting the same way that Pie Crust is, which is completely false.

Not when you double down on the fallacy and spend the next fifteen million forgetin pages trying to explain why your invoking of le epic fallacy book was justified.
Alright I see

nice strawman fallacy there pal :^)