Nix the glaceon part 2, complete moron.

Author Topic: Nix the glaceon part 2, complete moron.  (Read 14611 times)

You forgot to mention Nix keeps talking about Glaceon research.

i have not the faintest clue as to what he was trying to achieve by saying this

thing is you're following me around waiting for me to do something that displeases you and then you pop out and scream at me
You forgot to mention Nix keeps talking about Glaceon research.
literally when

thing is you're following me around waiting for me to do something that displeases you and then you pop out and scream at me
i've never seen somthing so autistic in my life

i've never seen somthing so autistic in my life
are you transforming into grimlock

i guess stating facts makes you like me

i guess stating facts makes you like me
LOL THIS IS GOING IN MY SIG

you aren't even gonna try and argue aren't you

you aren't even gonna try and argue aren't you
why the forget are you???? trying?

You look like an idiot only because patton has you dancing around on his strings like a puppet. just leave it be; 99% of us already know patton is a loving moron, but it makes you an even bigger moron for actually trying to defend yourself against a simple sentence with the word "sitism" in it. You have other issues to be fixing here stop wasting your time on patton it is not that loving hard to understand

autism* forget my fat thumbs

He is unable to grow up.

It's just autism and nonsense.

He is unable to grow up.

It's just autism and nonsense.
this is my new favorite post

I don't like getting myself involved into too much drama but Nix is the biggest attention whore on this forum.
He will constantly bring the same thing up over and over, bring up straw man arguments, and rely on his forum butt-buddy INH to fix the problem for him.
If worse comes to worst for him, he'll threaten that he commits Self Delete or locking himself in the bathroom or some dumb stuff.

He will constantly bring the same thing up over and over
this coming from the guy who still brings up my inflation special interest 8 months after it died

this coming from the guy who still brings up my inflation special interest 8 months after it died

Excellent dodge