Nix the glaceon part 2, complete moron.

Author Topic: Nix the glaceon part 2, complete moron.  (Read 14585 times)

not really on topic but just wanted to point out

just a thought

Hold up one god damned second, I'm wittier than Master Matthew. How dare you compare us.
ha ha! what's the point in even trying to argue with someone who forgeted a dog and is already digging themselves a big enough whole then they already are

At this point, you and master matthew just say the same random stuff
No we don't.

Also, Constantly calling Pie a "Dog forgeter" is not an argument, true, but not an argument.

ha ha! what's the point in even trying to argue with someone who forgeted a dog and is already digging themselves a big enough whole then they already are

I can't afford a flight to China, what did you expect?

I still don't even know who he is. Never met him during the v8 era of blockland. Never met him in game either besides like a couple days ago.

I still don't even know who he is. Never met him during the v8 era of blockland. Never met him in game either besides like a couple days ago.

probably because his id is in the 136k zone or around it

probably because his id is in the 136k zone or around it

So he's one of those people that only hate me from reading about me from someone else.

So he's one of those people that only hate me from reading about me from someone else.
why do you always think people have to experience your spergness in game to form an opinion of you? You're a sperglord on the forums too you know

Isnt nix the next blockchip?

not until he starts harassing you in gallery posts for no reason

Better than being the next glass

I see Nix as more of a setro type myself

yeah i always thought this guy (or kid i dunno his age) is pretty annoying... Plus hes a furry from what I can tell so that doesn't his help his situation.

yeah i always thought this guy (or kid i dunno his age) is pretty annoying... Plus hes a furry from what I can tell so that doesn't his help his situation.

Some curries are cool. This guy just likes a random pokemon that isn't even that great.

patton you're trying way too hard to take the drama off you why don't you just loving own up to your mistakes like the 21 year old man you are