Nix the glaceon part 2, complete moron.

Author Topic: Nix the glaceon part 2, complete moron.  (Read 14463 times)

Patton went out of his way to completely misinterpret and make up a fake argument that I said that Patton is acting the same way that Pie Crust is, which is completely false.

I like the language used in this sentence. Patton WENT OUT OF HIS WAY to COMPLETELY MISINTERPRET and make up a FAKE ARGUMENT.

He misunderstood your point, thinking you were comparing him to Pie Crust and not being hypocritical about Matthew's point. You're taking it way too personally.

I like the language used in this sentence. Patton WENT OUT OF HIS WAY to COMPLETELY MISINTERPRET and make up a FAKE ARGUMENT.
Because that is what he did and constantly does on purpose all the time? I really hope you don't think that Patton taking my argument way out of context / misinterpreting it was actually 100% geniune.

I really hope you don't think that Patton taking my argument way out of context / misinterpreting it was actually 100% geniune.

Looks like you're going to have to keep on hoping sister, it looks to me like he just straight up misunderstood your post.

patton and nix aren't really people to defend in the first place, they both have really stuffty reputations and even badspot is getting sick of the stuff patton's been doing; and nix gets mad over everything.

patton and nix aren't really people to defend in the first place

However, arguing with patton for 30 pages about whether or not he actually posted a fallacy isn't going to get anywhere.

INH, honestly you continuously arguing with Patton and/or Tony or whoever the forget ends up trolling you gets so annoying because ultimately the arguing does nothing other then allowing them to continue posting bullstuff in response to you or whoever is involved; quite frankly the addition of logical fallacy arguments and back and forth comments is the exact same bullstuff that nobody likes or wants. It's just them walking all over you and causing more stuff; which is the exact opposite of what we want.

Just please please try and hear me out because, admittedly, months ago I got caught up arguing with Patton and I just came to the realization that it wasn't worth it. Arguing over whatever the forget was said or why Patton said whatever is redundant and futile. You're honestly just wasting your time at that point. Instead, participate in constructive or atleast somewhat civil discussions on how these individuals can be dealt with instead of contributing to the redundant stufffests.

Susan doesn't know when to fold them.

-snip-

Don't take this personal, I like you, INH. But he's pretty spot on...

whew u bumped this just in time tony this almost went back to the second page!

thank god!!!!

This doesn't really contribute to the topic.

You get upset people bump topics despite bumping it while being on topic then you de-rail the conversation because it was "bumped"

This doesn't really contribute to the topic.

You get upset people bump topics despite bumping it while being on topic then you de-rail the conversation because it was "bumped"
shh

by "you" you mean "you guys" right cus i don't do that often at all and i'm not upset i'm just jesting cus it's funny