"A Tale of Two Narratives" by Sargon of Akkad

Author Topic: "A Tale of Two Narratives" by Sargon of Akkad  (Read 1772 times)

"A Tale of Two Narratives" by Sargon of Akkad

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmxRddgpo-I

Sargon of Akkad is a YouTuber who now focuses on political events, and expresses his view points, for those who don't know.

I know many will dismiss him, as they do any one who isn't the MSM because "only the MSM can be reliable".

In this hour and a half long part ONE video, sargon explains how it's so hard to even know what the hell is truth and what
is fiction when the media just jumps into stuff without proper studies and evidence, visual and otherwise.

Before I start the summary, I will say what sargon said at the beginning of this video,
due to the nature of this, although he believes this to be the best summation of what's
actually happening, he may be wrong anywhere throughout this discussion as the
sources are not all direct, and honestly, no one can currently present a 100%
accurate summation of what is happening. And anyone who claims to have
100% accuracy are likely wrong, or lying (not about the whole thing, but about it
being accurate).

The video is about the recent Syrian Gas attack debacle.
Sargon discusses and shows doubts toward the validity of the claims by the mainstream media, as they took two days
before they jumped from "alledged" war crimes to definite warcrimes, without any solid evidence.
He also shows that many news networks have been using children as a form of emotional grabs to
try and pull people in, but that doesn't provide evidence, that only uses feelings.

Now we're in a situation in which feelings are a type wall to block out reality, and that is making it
hard to uncover the truth.

Sargon also used many points of evidence, some that he himself said were unfortunately shaky, but at this point
it's on par with the news media, if better. That being evidence that isn't direct, but rather through the voices
of those who experienced situations first hand (Adults) .

Although he did use direct evidence that back up his claim of the media shooting first and asking questions... never.
This evidence specifically pointing out false/biased testimonies, similar unproven 'gas attack' claims that happened about
three years ago, as well as the actions that came of them.

but that's just my best summary of an hour and a half long video. I'm certain I didn't word it as well as it should be, and
I know that nothing will be a proper substitute for watching the whole video, the problem is that it is ONE HOUR and a HALF long,
and it's just the first part of a multi-part series.

What I want are people questioning this, confirming information or contradicting claims so we can eventually widdle down to what happened,
and what didn't.

I will be updating this as more videos come out.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 11:46:17 AM by Master Matthew² »

what happened was that the sandmondays got out of control and we did something to put them back in their place

The only way to be sure of an instance is to know someone you know and trust and who has seen the instance.

Of course, if there is a news source that has absolutely no reason to lie, then that can be trusted as well

The only way to be sure of an instance is to know someone you know and trust and who has seen the instance.

Of course, if there is a news source that has absolutely no reason to lie, then that can be trusted as well
When views equate to money, the reason to lie is always right there.

Unfortunately this is what it has become.
With that being the case at every news source, no source can be trusted to tell the truth.

If only News Networks were forced to be Non-profit.

sargon is a fat loving handicap cuck

Sargon is a liberal but def not a cuck

sargon of akkad seems like a nice guy and all, but it feels like he's genuinely just trying to go after the left with the excuse of: "i'm a pissed leftist"

reporting exclusively on what the left is doing wrong and nothing else just gives the right an excuse to refer to him every time they see something wrong with the left - i'm aware he made a video reporting on: "why I don't criticize the right," but in all honesty it just seems like he's trying to bullstuff reasons to appease his audience

no i'm not saying he's "bullying" the left or is "wrong" about the left, but he sure doesn't make himself look very good to his aparrent "pissed-leftist" audience by exclusively talking about the left's wrongdoings

i'm referring to this video when i make these claims because he's obviously a well-organized and professional guy, but he's pretty obviously in favor of his right-wing audience for the $$$

and no I'm not saying that he's a right-ist himself i'm just saying that if he wants to make the left look better, he's not really doing much

all news outlets, mainstream or otherwise, are looking out for themselves and trying to make their own money. that being said, you can either pick a news site that reports the most accurate information, or you can not read news at all. There's no in between. There's no 'vigilante news site aimed at bringing truth back to a nation shrouded in lies'

you probably think stuff like cnn or other smaller news outlets are the absolute truth because they aren't being payed off by companies or outside sources. in reality, they're even worse than MSM because their method of making money is to clickbait every article and focus on attacking an entire group or person so that they can garner views from people like you. They aren't reporting the truth, they're reporting opinions. It's the same tactic leaders like Riddler and groups in rwanda or north korea use to gain support. Pick a target and make them look bad in any way possible, and everyone will loving listen and follow your every whim.

If you want the truth, grab your cameraman, take a flight to syria and report what you see first hand. Otherwise, let others who are more qualified do it.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 03:50:12 PM by PhantOS »

How come when it comes to foreign issues people blow up simple problems into these grand complicated issue with 500 different subreddits trying to piece together the 'Real story' while the actual complicated problems that tie into pretty much what's wrong over there get ignored completely?

How come when it comes to foreign issues people blow up simple problems into these grand complicated issue with 500 different subreddits trying to piece together the 'Real story' while the actual complicated problems that tie into pretty much what's wrong over there get ignored completely?
because nobody wants to help. they put all their effort into making up bullstuff excuses on why other people shouldn't focus on the real issues. instead of having to admit "hey these people are suffering they have my condolences" why not act a fool and think of 101 separate conspiracy theories on how there was no gas attack and there were no real people who got killed

all the holocaust deniers and Gritty Grapnel conspiracy theorists are the same deal. it absolutely pains them to admit that someone else is suffering so instead they weave a fantasy where nobody suffered, and people who think the same way fall for it too
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 03:54:06 PM by PhantOS »

or it's because sargon of akkad is a youtube content creator whose job is to make politically charged commentary videos and "getting to the bottom of it" isn't as easy as picking what you know and churning out easy talking points that people like OP buy into for some reason

sargon and all the other youtube politik commentatoes are bargain-bin political hacks who rely less on their insight and more of their entertainment value (IE stuffting on the left/right endlessly)

if you want an actual good video on why we can't trust the media, here's one by 8-bit philosophy on why jean baudrillard thinks the media is untrustworthy, with some excellent points made on the subject. agree or disagree, this guy's got more credibility than sargon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RwhEHzuulA

now i'm sure tehre's people out there willing to discredit him because he's a leftist and (((marxist))) but whatever

and people like matthew listen to it because it makes them feel like they're part of the 'enlightened generation' that sees the truth behind everything and will change society forever.

instead of having to admit "hey these people are suffering they have my condolences" why not act a fool and think of 101 separate conspiracy theories on how there was no gas attack and there were no real people who got killed

Anyone who says "no real people got killed" are loving handicapped.
But saying whether it was a gas attack or some other scenario hasnt actually been PROVEN with actual evidence, but neither has any other scenario, so this is very frightening given the fact we acted on unproven claims.
and people like matthew listen to it because it makes them feel like they're part of the 'enlightened generation' that sees the truth behind everything and will change society forever.

And PhantOS goes along unquestioningly
Because the media have never lied or been wrong before and certainly will never be again.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 03:58:30 PM by Master Matthew² »