Another Default Minigame

Author Topic: Another Default Minigame  (Read 1548 times)

I need a stand alone mod that can set a default minigame.

I know that Slayer has this functionality, and I know that there are older mods that can set a Default Minigame.
The older mods no longer work along side newer ones and also cause a lot of console spam.
Slayer has an intrusive update function and a lot of dead weight. I just want a one stop fix to host a default minigame.

Doesn't this work? https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=296248

Oh Ill try it, I was using the old one that McTwist made under the same fine name.
Threw me off, thanks Port.

lol, you've had a weird dislike of Slayer for years now even though you're always jumping through hoops to avoid it

lol, you've had a weird dislike of Slayer for years now even though you're always jumping through hoops to avoid it

This seems to be the first time Ive needed to jump through any hoops to bypass slayer. Either way, that "hoop" was me trying to use an outdated version of an already updated mod. I only needed an option for default minigames.

Slayer as it is, is bloated. I simply do not need all of it's special features. Ive used it once for TDM purposes and it worked fine, but I'm still being bothered every time I join a server by it saying that my version of slayer is out of date. That and every time I open Blockland it asks for me to update it and then proceeds to link me to a dead page.
At this point, Id be totally willing to delete it from my addons folder and save myself the interruptions from it's auto update feature. But It's the only option for stable TDMs.

To sum it up, it's a large addon that bothers me constantly for an option to set a default minigame.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 11:32:12 PM by Mr.Noßody »

That and every time I open Blockland it asks for me to update it and then proceeds to link me to a dead page.

The solution to that is to notify me that the link is dead! :P Where does it send you? I suspect that the version you have is so old that it was before I switched to the new website.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 11:15:57 PM by Greek2me »

But It's the only option for stable TDMs.
does Team Deathmatch mod not work anymore

fake boys use slayer. real men use MinigameSO::onStart

The solution to that is to notify me that the link is dead! :P Where does it send you? I suspect that the version you have is so old that it was before I switched to the new website.

Couldn't tell you. I got rid of slayer after the updated began to annoy me.
It was most likely an old version. I wouldn't worry about it if nobody else has misdirects.