We Made a Chainsaw Trike

Author Topic: We Made a Chainsaw Trike  (Read 2611 times)

If that's in the US I'm pretty sure that's not street-legal. Bikes are until you add a motor, in which case it's a motorcycle and you have to have a motorcycle license and plates. Hope you don't get arrested because stuff like that is cool.

What also sucks is that you can't ride it on SIDEWALKS, either. No motor-vehicles on sidewalks. Has to be licensed or nonmotorized to be on the road. It's dumb. Dunno how local that is though so you might've been good until you got onto the road.
now wheres that book

now wheres that book
u do know it's only funny when torin does it

u do know it's only funny when torin does it
you act like torin came up with it

If that's in the US I'm pretty sure that's not street-legal. Bikes are until you add a motor, in which case it's a motorcycle and you have to have a motorcycle license and plates. Hope you don't get arrested because stuff like that is cool.

What also sucks is that you can't ride it on SIDEWALKS, either. No motor-vehicles on sidewalks. Has to be licensed or nonmotorized to be on the road. It's dumb. Dunno how local that is though so you might've been good until you got onto the road.

It's more complicated than this. If the bike has fully operable pedals it doesn't automatically go to motor vehicle status until it reaches a certain threshold of power and speed. The laws on this type of vehicle vary between the 50 states, but a lot of states don't require a licence if it's low power and has a low top speed.

Aint nothing illegal until you get caught

Aint nothing illegal until you get caught
What if not getting caught is illegal?