Author Topic: Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt  (Read 69806 times)

Hit post instead of preview, but whatever

i don't know how much of this is just a forum persona, but it really does suck to see grimlock so consistently hostile toward people around here, regardless of the circumstances. just riles people up and makes em unhappy and i'm not a fan of seeing it everywhere

i don't know how much of this is just a forum persona, but it really does suck to see grimlock so consistently hostile toward people around here, regardless of the circumstances. just riles people up and makes em unhappy and i'm not a fan of seeing it everywhere
It's not just a persona, he acts like this in game and in discords

people like harry mason only prove my point that furrys are autistic

patton everyone knows furries are autistic stop repeating it

It's not just a persona, he acts like this in game and in discords
thing is it used to really just be on blf and he was all chill in discord
nowadays he's just an all around ass, it sucks

thing is it used to really just be on blf and he was all chill in discord
nowadays he's just an all around ass, it sucks
I find it sad how he's managed to convince himself that the only people who want him gone are the furries and SJWs, I bet if we had a poll the only people who would vote for him to stay would be the clans in the troll alliance

Grimlock somehow made an alt on my discord to bypass his ban and find posts to use against me:
Nice one queeba
Out of precaution, I banned a user that I didn't recognize that had no role attached to them. It appears that Grimlock is actively attempting to find evidence against me.

sorry queeba but you didn't ban my alt guess again

context: grimlock makes an alt to join and possibly troll queeba's discord and he thinks i'm in the wrong for joking about it
that's loving sad tbh, you're in college
I'm not trolling? Considering you don't even know who my alt is it's pretty hard to pin those accusatioms on someone anyways

sorry queeba but you didn't ban my alt guess again
literally admitting to having an alt in the discord

I can tell you in all honestly Im not trolling, just went in to get a few screenshots

that's still a loving stuffty thing to do

What, screenshotting you telling me to kill myself and exposing a smear campaign run by the forums's most handicapped users? I don't see how thats stuffty at all

1. how in mother Mary's name was I leading a witchhunt
2. what's an joke