Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt

Author Topic: Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt  (Read 68784 times)

This is terribly worded what? Queeba admitted to something I and others have long accused him of doing, and then says it's a "loophole in his sentance"? I don't understand how queeba can be defended here.

You can't post that you're trolling here and them say it was a "loophole in a sentence. That's just not how english, or common logical thinking works.
all he did was forget to put quotation marks around hacking minecraft servers

This is terribly worded what? Queeba admitted to something I and others have long accused him of doing, and then says it's a "loophole in his sentance"? I don't understand how queeba can be defended here.

You can't post that you're trolling here and them say it was a "loophole in a sentence. That's just not how english, or common logical thinking works.
grimlock this sums you up right here

[img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/021/464/14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg[/img{

see i was gonna fix myself but 20 second posting delay

but you cant edit in drama, see

all he did was forget to put quotation marks around hacking minecraft servers
Considering that would have been a major part of his loving point/post the chances of this are almost 0

[imghttp://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/566/060.png[/img]

Considering that would have been a major part of his loving point/post the chances of this are almost 0

if someone says im a friend do i have to put that in quotes when i say "im not a friend, forget off" or else im really a friend?

patton is still going on about queeb and minecraft servers? do you have any other reason to attack queeba?

patton is still going on about queeb and minecraft servers? do you have any other reason to attack queeba?
Queeba insulted his favorite friend raven in a popular discord so now hes pissed.

ravencroft was the one who started the whole "queeba crashes minecraft servers!!!1!" thing, and patton, being raven's buttbuddy, decided to go with raven
i've already said the above before but yea thats why hes going after me

ravencroft was the one who started the whole "queeba crashes minecraft servers!!!1!" thing, and patton, being raven's buttbuddy, decided to go with raven
i've already said the above before but yea thats why hes going after me
It's patton, what else do you expect? Something good from him?