Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt

Author Topic: Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt  (Read 68863 times)

i mean yea, crashing minecraft servers is pretty stuffty. thanks for finally admitting to it.
stufftest strawman ever.

NOEDIT: Patton seriously needs to get a hobby, taking pleasure in harassing teenagers on a lego forum is not something to be proud of, and frankly it's quite sad.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i mean yea, crashing minecraft servers is pretty stuffty. thanks for finally admitting to it.
literally a strawman

grow up patton youre acting no better than a 5th grade bully and youre in college

NOEDIT: Patton seriously needs to get a hobby, taking pleasure in harassing teenagers on a lego forum is not something to be proud of, and frankly it's quite sad.
i play golf and drink so theres two!!

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read.
you clearly dont read your own posts

stufftest strawman ever.
how the forget is that a strawman? Dude literally admitted to crashing servers

Yeah, I totally crashed minecraft servers because patton found a loophole in my sentence!!!

yea and crunchwrap wasn't ravencroft because i was high

how the forget is that a strawman? Dude literally admitted to crashing servers
the bullstuff meter is off the charts

yea and crunchwrap wasn't ravencroft because i was high
except he was, raven talked about getting banned in discord and badspot confirmed it

Sad!

the bullstuff meter is off the charts
except he was, raven talked about getting banned in discord and badspot confirmed it

Sad!

I thought the sarcasam was obvious but I guess I was wrong

Also how is that bullstuff? Dude admitted to doing something, except he didn't in your mind so that confirms he is innocent. Talk about alternative facts

Also how is that bullstuff? Dude admitted to doing something
"hes attacking me for x" does not equal "he is attacking me because i did x"

grimlock this sums you up right here

whats ur hobby

you clearly dont read your own posts
Wow, I feel so offended.

I thought the sarcasam was obvious but I guess I was wrong

Also how is that bullstuff? Dude admitted to doing something, except he didn't in your mind so that confirms he is innocent. Talk about alternative facts
so if you tell someone saying that you're trolling to stop and forget off, thats proof you're trolling?

so if you tell someone saying that you're trolling to stop and forget off, thats proof you're trolling?
This is terribly worded what? Queeba admitted to something I and others have long accused him of doing, and then says it's a "loophole in his sentance"? I don't understand how queeba can be defended here.

You can't post that you're trolling here and them say it was a "loophole in a sentence. That's just not how english, or common logical thinking works.

This is terribly worded what? Queeba admitted to something I and others have long accused him of doing, and then says it's a "loophole in his sentance"? I don't understand how queeba can be defended here.

You can't post that you're trolling here and them say it was a "loophole in a sentence. That's just not how english, or common logical thinking works.
trying so hard