Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt

Author Topic: Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt  (Read 68378 times)

you're really not too bright are you
I don't think you're too when you bought this alt.

why should his keys be revoked

he doesn't need a revoke he just needs more bans

furcists should have their keys revoked!

The irony, considering you spread hate propaganda on a regular basis, and come back after a well-deserved ban.
You're definitely one to talk.

Actually, now that I think about it, yeah. Revoking is a bit extreme.
I could settle for a second ban for evasion of punishment.

I don't think you're too when you bought this alt.
Furling was better at typing than this

"nobody other than your buttbuddys cares" is including the speaker as part of the nobody. if you don't care don't post
No, that is not what he is saying.

His post is meant to be read as "Patton doesn't care about what he does, he just goes around with his butt-buddies as if everything is fine."

You're just twisting stuff because you are thirsty for a ban. Guess what? You failed.

Double post:

thank you! i'm actually going to change up how i do things a little bit on this account. the blf furry/autism population is stupid beyond reason and i've pretty much given up on trying to argue with something that stupid. gonna try to be a bit more positive this time around, unless provoked

Gee, what happened to this? Looks like patton really did not change, considering he went against this and went back to his old ways in only a single day.

Dataproxy drew me into this

you spread hate propaganda on a regular basis

loving kek

Dataproxy drew me into this
Yeah no, that is complete bullstuff and you know it.

No one is forcing you to post here. You could keep to your word and make up for being a stufflet, but no you continued to provoke people on your own accord. Mind if I provide more examples of you going completely against your word?

Autism unleashed
Furling was better at typing than this
you can't be serious
do note: above poster is a serious edgelord and just broke "dont care don't post"

Grimlock everyone knows here you are a pathological liar and an all-around asshead on these forums. You are in college dude, do you not have anything better to do than to stir up stuff on a loving lego forum? You are obsessive and a sociopath and out of everyone here, you need a break from this forum and generally the entire internet until you learn to grow up and act your age.

grimlock is really just an unfunny tony at this point

it's astonishing, the sheer magnitude of people who are trying to emulate both squartle and tony at this point

Bump, because now it appears that he is passive-aggressively attacking me in forum threads for crashing MC servers:
hmmmmmmm
(see quote link)