Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt

Author Topic: Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt  (Read 67648 times)

The best part about his ban was that he has been bragging about never being permad lol

If he continues sperging over furries I wouldn't be surprised if he gets himself banned again soon.

When you get offended over someone making an alt but also forget you were in autism tm
the same 13 year old threatened to kill their self when he got dramad
yes, I did. But both are furries.
the claim about us being mad is actually funny
Yeah and wanting to have love with animals isn't normal.
I don't think blatantly calling out people for being either a furry or autistic is considered trolling.
I'm not trying to? I think you should just stop lmao.
what the forget is your problem

Queeba, allow me to adjust the tables a bit here;

Patton's biggest issue is that he can't help himself over his own hostility. And while it is true that making an anti-extremist BL group isn't implied to warrant a ban, his own attitude is more than enough. And yeah, having an extreme hatred for furries is fine. In my case, I am ok with being friends with one, so as long as they don't rub their ideals in my face. Unfortunately, Patton rubs his hostility in everyone's face that it's no surprise as to why some people want him and his clan gone.

Basically, he's an starfish, and a majority of the people talking against him here are opting not to keep him around. This includes me.

So yeah Patton. Or should I say GRIMLOCK_. Maybe people would want you around a little more if you'd learn to shut up your own hostility. Nobody else other than you butt buddies loving cares.

Among other people, including a certain Renderman in a Bowl.
To quote Nix on this; he tries too loving hard to impress Patton. From what I gather, Patton doesn't care, because he's too wrapped up in his Riddler complex of furries. Otherwise these two have loving serious problems. They both warrant a ban.

do note: above poster is a serious edgelord and just broke "dont care don't post"

do note: above poster is a serious edgelord and just broke "dont care don't post"
saying you don't care =/= "who cares"

doublepost: cmon patton, I thought you said you knew about blf rules

apparently autism has relayed back over to patton and he can't comprehend the rules of the blf anymore

doublepost: cmon patton, I thought you said you knew about blf rules
Well, judging by his most recent ban, he clearly forgot.

saying you don't care =/= "who cares"

"nobody other than your buttbuddys cares" is including the speaker as part of the nobody. if you don't care don't post

Do note: above poster is a serious problem used in which I do care in seeing his permanent revoke of his keys.

Do note: above poster is a serious problem used in which I do care in seeing his permanent revoke of his keys.

NOEDIT: User*

you can't be serious

you can't be serious

I said the exact same statement a few hours after your ban when you registered for a new key.

I said the exact same statement a few hours after your ban when you registered for a new key.
you're really not too bright are you

if you seriously think getting banned for flaming is reason to get your two keys revoked you're pretty delusional imo