Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt

Author Topic: Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt  (Read 68810 times)

I don't mind furries as long as they keep furry related content in their own threads, as they seem to do. That goes for any sort of fanbase though.

Most of the problems the blf has had the last 7 years are due to 2 groups of people:
Furrys/bronys
Skids

I have a very low tollerence for their stuff, not only furry stuff, but the generally stupid/cringy stuff they post and force on others. Lockebox is a perfect example of this.
lockebox did that once...? there are easily much better examples
bronies haven't been relevant for over a year, and furries are just annoying at worst, apart from pie crust who is annoying due to his trolling habits

apart from just plain forum avatars furries hardly ever spill anything out of the designated furry thread

I'm aware ponys arn't too relevent but as I was saying, those two fandoms over the last 7 years have been a huge issue.
What I was saying is that a porportionally larger group of furrys are morons vs normal users. Pie crust isn't even a furry as well, he's something worse(if I dare say it)

Furries, bronies, and 99% of fandoms are only a problem to autists who can't stand someone liking something. Aside from avatars how often do you see furry stuff outside the megathread?

I'm not trying to? I think you should just stop lmao.
you're trying to impress papa patton

Is Rendermen in a Bowl even an alt of somebody or is he just a newcomer

Is Rendermen in a Bowl even an alt of somebody or is he just a newcomer
Check my account sign up date.

Weathernerd/Renderman in a bowl
Weathernerd? Is that the alt of Renderman or what? I'm very confused here.

Weathernerd? Is that the alt of Renderman or what? I'm very confused here.
renderman's discord name is weathernerd (the same guy who posted a dead baby on a discord)

Most of the problems the blf has had the last 7 years are due to 2 groups of people:
Furrys/bronys
Skids

I have a very low tollerence for their stuff, not only furry stuff, but the generally stupid/cringy stuff they post and force on others. Lockebox is a perfect example of this.
When was that? Never seen them start any problems.

shh just accept it
This drama is about Patton, therefore I won't accept it.