Author Topic: Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt  (Read 69808 times)

you and queeba started a campaign to get me banned the second I joined!
No, you joined and started spraying that BS, then Queeba suggested you to get banned and half the server agreed.

Stop pulling bs.

dude nice autistic falsehood fallacy

You doing this rather than trying to prove me wrong isn't helping your case. You done trolling? You're 19, you have much better stuff to do than harass random kids on the internet for "lols." Grow up.

nah, he just goes around trying to get other people to troll for him

Where did this stuff about queeba crashing Minecraft servers come from? Is it true?

Where did this stuff about queeba crashing Minecraft servers come from? Is it true?
No, Raven and Grim came up with it to troll Queeba with, like the "Nix forgets plushies" thing.

If you ask for proof, he just says "it's in the works" yet never posts it, he never has.

Not that I know of. I tried to get proof out of people claiming it and they all backpedaled. I even went so far as to make up a scenario about Queeba that they then cited as proof just to see if they would, so you gotta know they're full of it lol

like the "Nix forgets plushies" thing.

In all fairness the whole nix forgets plushies thing is based off the fact that Nix has really forgeted up special interestes involving pokemon. That's why I'm asking what this "queeba crashes Minecraft servers" thing is based off of. Like did he join a server and then it shortly crashed thereafter or what?

In all fairness the whole nix forgets plushies thing is based off the fact that Nix has really forgeted up special interestes involving pokemon. That's why I'm asking what this "queeba crashes Minecraft servers" thing is based off of. Like did he join a server and then it shortly crashed thereafter or what?
As far as I can tell they completely made it up to troll me.

nix doesnt have any forgeted up pokemon special interestes (he strongly dislikes furry stuff and cringes at the sight of pokeresearch)

mr queeba never trolled any minecraft servers.

as far as i know, they just have massive hate boners

nix doesnt have any forgeted up pokemon special interestes

a little bit of binge-reading on ycyl from now to the start of 2016 can prove this is wrong even if it was pokemon-related

dude nice ad hominem fallacy