Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt

Author Topic: Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt  (Read 68869 times)

Torin switched the 2 options on the village idiot poll to make it seem like nix won instead of grimlock. Nice.

NOEDIT: He was joking, Grimlock actually won.

Torin switched the 2 options on the village idiot poll to make it seem like nix won instead of grimlock. Nice.
hey smoothbrain check the loving image on the op

you actually spent time to compile me saying autism unleashed
GOT EM

you secretly like this kind of attention as you lacked it in your childhood
Holy stuff that was bogus to say lol

the ban was only for a week according to the nc discord
god damnit, why cant he just become ban on sight at this point

another example of badspot bending rules, i dont care if its loving grimlock because if you wanted to ban him why not just do it for stuffty behaviour/trolling

if you're keeping grim banned then you're better off doing it for another rule or banning neonfallout too (nothing against neonfallout but they did it for nickpb)

Neonfallot did the exact same thing 2 days prior. They're both ban on sight users and they are just talking about birthdays, geez.

why complain
it's grimlock getting banned

"posting for banned users" when it's a birthday thread...? seriously...?
i don't like grimlock and im not a huge fan of raven but that's just rude to be honest

So grimlock gets banned for posting a birthday thread? This is as dumb as those chainbans where a bunch of people spam stuff and get people making a simple joke banned.

Not to mention neonfallout did the same thing, yet shes not banned? seriously? Is it now different because its raven?

I'm sort of surprised neon isn't banned like nick is