Author Topic: Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt  (Read 68489 times)

reminder grimlock this is why no one cares you got investigateed

Being mean on a lego forum doesnt justify private investigating, if you seriously think that you need to get help

wait what??
when did this happen

okay seriously what the forget is wrong with you

wait what??
when did this happen
what happened was that I made a joke at maxx's expense and wound/ide egged maxx on/gave him private investigating instructions and maxx investigateed me. It was a big misunderstanding and maxx and I are fine now. Its probably been over 6 months

okay seriously what the forget is wrong with you
what happened was that I made a joke at maxx's expense and wound/ide egged maxx on/gave him private investigating instructions and maxx investigateed me. It was a big misunderstanding and maxx and I are fine now. Its probably been over 6 months
It's been over 2 years since I catfished, yet it's still all you talk about when you speak of me.

It's been over 2 years since I catfished, yet it's still all you talk about when you speak of me.
he didn't even mention you? I thought most of blf had some form of reading comprehension

he didn't even mention you? I thought most of blf had some form of reading comprehension
your reading comprehension is pretty bad too

he's calling patton a hypocrite

your reading comprehension is pretty bad too

he's calling patton a hypocrite
once again: Calling someone a hypocrite is admitting they're correct. it's a terrible argumentative strategy

back on topic:
A lot of people other than me were pretty loving irritated when that happened. Stop pulling things out of your ass

once again: Calling someone a hypocrite is admitting they're correct. it's a terrible argumentative strategy
..wha?

..wha?
when you use the line that someone is a hypocrite as the central reason you're refuting someone's point/argument, you're pretty much saying that they're correct, but they're guilty of the same thing 

You complain about people bringing up things that happened in your past while simultaneously bringing up people's past. Much like you make fun of people for getting angry at your posts and then actually getting angry at people's posts. You're a hypocrite, pal!

You complain about people bringing up things that happened in your past while simultaneously bringing up people's past. Much like you make fun of people for getting angry at your posts and then actually getting angry at people's posts. You're a hypocrite, pal!
shot down hard

what the forget are you talking about? All i said was that maxwell saying that nobody caring about someone being investigateed is loving weird and pretty awful. Someone asked what the situation was and I explained it, and then some tards start trying to derail the thread

grim what the heck is anybody going to do with your dox here anyway lol

oh wait apologies i didn't see your response