Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt

Author Topic: Habitual problem user "patton360/Grimlock" gets banned, comes back with new alt  (Read 68568 times)

oh wait apologies i didn't see your response
this page is just Maxwell acting like a loving moron and mrs terra bringing in something totally unrelated that derailed the thread and confused people

this page is just Maxwell acting like a loving moron and mrs terra bringing in something totally unrelated that derailed the thread and confused people
It is related. You get on peoples richard for talking about your past when you do the same thing. And no, in this case saying you're a hypocrite is not admitting you're correct, it is to make you realize you're a handicap.

It is related. You get on peoples richard for talking about your past when you do the same thing. And no, in this case saying you're a hypocrite is not admitting you're correct, it is to make you realize you're a handicap.
how is me saying private investigating is stuffty and maxwell is a handicap for not speaking against it me getting on peoples richard about my past?

how is me saying private investigating is stuffty and maxwell is a handicap for not speaking against it me getting on peoples richard about my past?
You mentioned the Maxx situation being 6 months old, implying it's not relevant anymore. You've also gotten on someone elses' case in the past for stuffting on you due to something you did in the past.

You mentioned the Maxx situation being 6 months old, implying it's not relevant anymore. You've also gotten on someone elses' case in the past for stuffting on you due to something you did in the past.
Um no, maxwell said that the "stuff like this is why people dont care if you get investigateed or not."

Um no, maxwell said that the "stuff like this is why people dont care if you get investigateed or not."

...he wasn't talking about that whatsoever...

You can't read.

wait what??
when did this happen

when you use the line that someone is a hypocrite as the central reason you're refuting someone's point/argument, you're pretty much saying that they're correct, but they're guilty of the same thing 
??????????

You can't read.

what happened was that I made a joke at maxx's expense and wound/ide egged maxx on/gave him private investigating instructions and maxx investigateed me. It was a big misunderstanding and maxx and I are fine now. Its probably been over 6 months
You have memory loss apparently.

You have memory loss apparently.
Am I not allowed to answer a loving question?

To be fair it's not relevant because Grim and Maxx made up. Not because it's old news.

To be fair it's not relevant because Grim and Maxx made up. Not because it's old news.
To be fair if you're mad at someone for lying to you over the internet 2 years ago, I think you got more issues than the culprit.

i'm not weird i catfished two years ago haha

hey guys im a woman and i'm here to talk about vagina