Author Topic: Nix The glaceon- General cancer to society  (Read 70794 times)

the fact that most of you are desensitized to the stuff Betelgeuse posted when he forum Self Deleted but when somebody says "peel your skin off" in text form you all die just baffles me
other people being more annoying does not excuse you for being annoying. this isn't about betel. this is about you.

the fact that most of you are desensitized to the stuff Betelgeuse posted when he forum Self Deleted but when somebody says "peel your skin off" in text form you all die just baffles me
if you actually get offended by betelgeuse it's nobodys fault but your own. The fact that you're taking his stunts seriously pretty much destroys any sort of remaining credibility you have

if you actually get offended by betelgeuse it's nobodys fault but your own. The fact that you're taking his stunts seriously pretty much destroys any sort of remaining credibility you have
he never said anyone was offended by him

reading comprehension is hard

betelgeuse isn't funny either

When nix is randomly posting about vaginas in daswiruch's discord

When nix is randomly posting about vaginas in daswiruch's discord
??

betelgeuse isn't funny either
Some of his thread names are funny
Specifically "A BUS FULL OF mondayS DRIVING OF A CLIFF MAKES ME CHUCKLE"

seeing this... i cant help but laugh

seeing this... i cant help but laugh

and then when people confront him, he threatens to commit Self Delete.

is nix actually asking to have anyone who talks to grimlock banned?

i honestly don't at all understand the big deal with grimlock seeing the discord messages. it's a forgetin public discord lol
sure it's weird and honestly creepy that he would go so far to do that but who gives a stuff. honest question

i honestly don't at all understand the big deal with grimlock seeing the discord messages. it's a forgetin public discord lol
sure it's weird and honestly creepy that he would go so far to do that but who gives a stuff. honest question
i havent looked at the discord in ages, various people just send me stuff

grimlock is still in queeba's discordget him out
Here We See Nix Being Paranoid That His Toxic And Unfunny Behavior Is Being Released. Paranoid Much? You Did This To Yourself... Kid.