Author Topic: TreeAtmos (48848) & farpie (38162) AND their Server: Admins vs Racers  (Read 10595 times)

I caught TreeAtmos in the act!!!!

In all seriousness, you should've expected crap from a server literally named "Admins vs. Racers." But, if Tree actually did want to run a successful server, he shouldn't be such an abusive admin. Sure, that was the point of the server, but you've still got to limit yourself with your powers to make yourself actually able to be beaten.  All in all, I both support and do not support OP.

You're a pretty stuffty admin yourself, LuigiBoi

>that was
>a huge mistake

wow you dont forgetin say ?

You're a pretty stuffty admin yourself, LuigiBoi

nice job cropping stuff out
when i said that was a huge mistake, i was referring to when i accidently banned betelguese instead of limerick. limerick was being a massive ass so i banned him

I did not crop anything out. That is the last 15 lines from the chat. Try not being a stuffe admin next time you hypocrite.

I did not crop anything out. That is the last 15 lines from the chat. Try not being a stuffe admin next time you hypocrite.
Apparently banning an starfish is being a stuff admin. And you did crop something out, the ban message when i banned Betelguese by accident.

Apparently banning an starfish is being a stuff admin. And you did crop something out, the ban message when i banned Betelguese by accident.
so you're saying i should have included a screenshot that would make you look like even more of an idiot? ok

so you're saying i should have included a screenshot that would make you look like even more of an idiot? ok
People make mistakes. Did you seriously reply to my drama thread only to make a big deal about me accidently banning someone?

People make mistakes. Did you seriously reply to my drama thread only to make a big deal about me accidently banning someone?
that would be very difficult to accidentally click a sequence of 3+ buttons

that would be very difficult to accidentally click a sequence of 3+ buttons
Not really. All i would have to do was select Betelguese instead of limerick as the name, and then ban.

Not really. All i would have to do was select Betelguese instead of limerick as the name, and then ban.
i dont care if you banned betelgeuse though. hes a idiot. you banned limerick for no reason, making you a bad admin just like the people youre bitching about in this drama

i dont care if you banned betelgeuse though. hes a idiot. you banned limerick for no reason, making you a bad admin just like the people youre bitching about in this drama
I didnt ban Limerick for no reason. He was being an starfish to other players and admins. One of my other admins banned him too for being rude.

yea limerick didn't do anything wrong at all.

I didnt ban Limerick for no reason. He was being an starfish to other players and admins. One of my other admins banned him too for being rude.
proof or gtfo