Author Topic: TreeAtmos (48848) & farpie (38162) AND their Server: Admins vs Racers  (Read 10596 times)

greatest hits of treeatmos: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=272619.msg8084312#msg8084312
oh yeah this is classic

treeatmos is pretty much unstable as forget considering he bought another alt just to loose his stuff and you should avoid him at all costs considering me and a lot of people had to deal with his stuff in the past, farpie on the otherhand i dont know about but its probably a friend of his

i mean it IS called admins vs racers for a reason

this
/nosupport

this
/nosupport
pretty sure he just put that as a topic title and it was just a speedkart server

The server was titled "Admins vs Racers", I saw it.

I don't think accurate labeling changes the server being awful.

I don't think accurate labeling changes the server being awful.
This. You can't be a douche to your players then say "Oh but the name of the server was Admins vs Players" and expect to get away scot free

whats wrong with you people

this
/nosupport

My god you two are denser than a neutron loving star, just because you have a title like that doesnt mean you can treat your players like stuff, Im surprised this isnt a dismissive or bannable post.

/support

My god you two are denser than a neutron loving star, just because you have a title like that doesnt mean you can treat your players like stuff, Im surprised this isnt a dismissive or bannable post.
I'm a bit confused. Where is evidence that the admins were treating the players like stuff? The screenshots don't show any name calling or unfair kicks/bans.

The server wasn't a speedkart server. It was an admin vs racer server. In context, the admins weren't treating players like stuff. If it had been a regular speedkart server, I would agree.

lmao get off your high horse m8

I fail to see the problem, to me the name suggests that they would be using admin abilities to beat the racers. Raising lava seems a bit excessive but other than that it's fine.

I fail to see the problem, to me the name suggests that they would be using admin abilities to beat the racers. Raising lava seems a bit excessive but other than that it's fine.
I'm a bit confused. Where is evidence that the admins were treating the players like stuff? The screenshots don't show any name calling or unfair kicks/bans.

The server wasn't a speedkart server. It was an admin vs racer server. In context, the admins weren't treating players like stuff. If it had been a regular speedkart server, I would agree.
You can't be a douche to your players then say "Oh but the name of the server was Admins vs Players" and expect to get away scot free

whats wrong with you people

ITT: People try to justify deliberate admin abuse.

Like, what are you guys even thinking?

ITT: People try to justify deliberate admin abuse.

Like, what are you guys even thinking?
I'm thinking that it's not admin abuse? It's not like they were stuffting up a regular speedkart server. The server was described as being exactly what it was - admins vs racers.

I wouldn't join the server because i don't think I'd find it fun. That doesn't mean I think it's abuse.

I'm thinking that it's not admin abuse? It's not like they were stuffting up a regular speedkart server. The server was described as being exactly what it was - admins vs racers.

I wouldn't join the server because i don't think I'd find it fun. That doesn't mean I think it's abuse.
The name of the server doesn't justify the fact that it is a garbage server. Open your loving eyes.