Fox News Has Officially Fired Bill O'Reilly

Author Topic: Fox News Has Officially Fired Bill O'Reilly  (Read 1186 times)

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/sources-fox-news-has-decided-bill-oreilly-has-to-go.html

"The Murdochs have decided Bill O’Reilly’s 21-year run at Fox News will come to an end. According to sources briefed on the discussions, network executives are preparing to announce O’Reilly’s departure before he returns from an Italian vacation on April 24. Now the big questions are how the exit will look and who will replace him."

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/fox-news-bill-oreilly-loveual-harassment-1202033807/

"The groundswell of pressure on O’Reilly and the leaders of 21st Century Fox started April 1 when the New York Times published a detailed report of $13 million in settlements that O’Reilly and Fox News had paid out to five women. The report sparked advertiser defections and public pressure campaigns by organizations such as UltraViolet and Color of Change."

i had no idea any of this was happening to be honest, he was on air for so damn long.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 05:16:15 PM by Poliwhirl »

All the icons are loving off

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?? TO END THE SHOW?

On the bright side, Humble Water Filter Merchant will replace him.

I never liked Bill O'Reilly at all, but the amount of loveual this-n'-that getting thrown around nowadays has me doubting that he did what he allegedly did.

On the bright side, Humble Water Filter Merchant will replace him.

He'll constantly talk about family court.

I never liked Bill O'Reilly at all, but the amount of loveual this-n'-that getting thrown around nowadays has me doubting that he did what he allegedly did.
unless im mistaken he paid roughly 13 million to make sure their cases never went to court, which would be weird for an innocent person to do

unless im mistaken he paid roughly 13 million to make sure their cases never went to court, which would be weird for an innocent person to do

Michael Jackson paid 20 million to his "child molestee" and would have been easily found not guilty inca court of law.
People more often than not pay people off just so they can get on with their careers, not to shut people up.