16 (21.6%)
Eh, I haven't really cared.
30 (40.5%)
She gets on my nerves.
1 (1.4%)
I hate her, I hope she dies.
7 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Do you like Hollywood? Y/N  (Read 7459 times)

She's nice.  The play dough video though was kinda weird...  She looked pissed all through out it.

I hate her guts, she is too spontaneous and has a myspace.

My opinion of her is neutral.

I used to know an Amy from IM clan. It was quite superficial relationship though.
I voted she's cool, since I believe that she did nothing harmful to the community yet, in fact she may play an important part in the betterment of the game and the forums.

I used to know an Amy from IM clan. It was quite superficial relationship though.
I voted she's cool, since I believe that she did nothing harmful to the community yet, in fact she may play an important part in the betterment of the game and the forums.
That was me. Way back.
And the video is old. I've changed quite a lot since then.
Also, what's wrong with spontaneity?

I hate her immensely.

Every day I spend 20 minutes sitting in front of a home made shrine of Amy hatred, plotting hideously evil schemes to humiliate, torture and of course KILL her. I cannot go through the day without pretending once that an inanimate object is her head, and jabbing at it vigorously with whatever sharp object I can lay my hands on. If I ever come face to face with her, the blood that flies, will stain the entire area permanently, and I will leave no organ left un-mutilated.

That answer your question? :)

I voted but I was banned at the time :/
I don't really care about her, haven really gotten to know her. In fact I don't even know her. I have seen her at times though.

She is english, So she wins,

But not terror.

I don't really know who Hollywood is, other than the fact everyone says "I love her" or "I hate her", so I just said I don't care, mainly because I don't even know who she is.

Hollywoods r a place not a her.