Author Topic: today just so happens to be the day in which i celebrate the anniversary of the  (Read 7229 times)

birthday
add me on steam and buy me stuff

Nobody is buying you anything

i'm not inviting you to my sick and crazy birthday party then

I don't want an invitation I have no intrest in joining a furry orgy
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 05:30:26 PM by GRIMLOCK_ »

No tits = no free stuff

Do you not understand​ how the internet works? Get your irl friends to buy you stuff

Nix doesn't have real life friends so he asks for things here beach
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 05:29:52 PM by GRIMLOCK_ »

I have no intrest in joining a furry orgy
Nix doesn't have real life friends
thank you! i'm actually going to change up how i do things a little bit on this account. the blf furry/autism population is stupid beyond reason and i've pretty much given up on trying to argue with something that stupid. gonna try to be a bit more positive this time around, unless provoked

I have no intrest in joining a furry orgy
Nix doesn't have real life friends

sounds like birthdays are a really touchy topic for you

handicapped "Buy me things" comment aside, Happy birthday nix

I'm not arguing anything I'm just stating facts.
Also, asking for people to buy you stuff is begging for money. Lord Tony got banned for that last year.

Also, asking for people to buy you stuff is begging for money. Lord Tony got banned for that last year.

put that hate boner away dude he isn't going to be banned for asking for loving birthday gifts

1. stating facts =/= calling a 14 year old's birthday party a furry orgy to get your hate boner raging
2. even if, your """""""""""""""""""apology""""""""""""""""" states that you'd only be a massive starfish if provoked; I didn't do jack stuff and you decided to be a stuffhead
i'm not begging an internet forum to pay for my got damn plane ticket lmao
the "buy me stuff" thing is a joke

grimlock forget off thanks

Tony legitimately posted links to his gofundme or whatever to fund some stupid trip. Nix is probably half joking about the "buy me games" thing since that's a thing other people have asked before on their birthdays. Stop trying so hard to provoke people.

>does something bannable
>it was only a joke!!1