HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Author Topic: HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US  (Read 36338 times)

it's how conservatives think nowadays. Any criticism of right wing thinking and all you hear is "MUH FREEDUMZ OF SPEECH" but then they'll turn around and support the vandalism against Shia.
Most conservatives are well aware it's a crime, they just don't care, they're doing it for lol's. They're doing it to piss off a virtue signalling Hollywood liberal, not for any phony cause. I for one think it's hilarious.

This is just getting plain silly

Most conservatives are well aware it's a crime, they just don't care, they're doing it for lol's. They're doing it to piss off a virtue signalling Hollywood liberal, not for any phony cause. I for one think it's hilarious.
Then you are just as bad as the neo-fascists perpetrating these crimes

the fact that absolutely nobody has even acknowledged this is baffling to me im losing my goddamn mind, is the universe playing some cruel joke on me where i'm the only one who has to see this

Then you are just as bad as the neo-fascists perpetrating these crimes
Just because I think it's funny, doesn't mean I approve of it. Seriously dude, get your feelings out of your politics. The fact that you instantly lumped me in with the people who did this when I told you I slightly enjoyed when some people messed with Shia Labeouf, says a lot about how you see the people around you.

Just because I think it's funny, doesn't mean I approve of it. Seriously dude, get your feelings out of your politics. The fact that you instantly lumped me in with the people who did this when I told you I slightly enjoyed when some people messed with Shia Labeouf, says a lot about how you see the people around you.
Not going to give you the satisfaction by feeding you, a troll.

Show your support and stand against Fascism by using is avatar:

Just because I think it's funny, doesn't mean I approve of it.
When you see a kid getting verbally abused by a bully and you laugh, you may not be supporting it but you're directly helping it continue. Those 4chan trolls that spend all that time trying to steal and deface shia's project run on attention, attention that you are intentionally feeding them.

Don't play the its funny but i dont support it card, because it doesn't work here and it doesn't work anywhere else. you either support the censorship and theft these alt right manchildren are utilizing or you advocate against it. there's no in-between or neutral space. If you are neutral, you help it continue.

When you see a kid getting verbally abused by a bully and you laugh, you may not be supporting it but you're directly helping it continue. Those 4chan trolls that spend all that time trying to steal and deface shia's project run on attention, attention that you are intentionally feeding them.

Don't play the its funny but i dont support it card, because it doesn't work here and it doesn't work anywhere else. you either support the censorship and theft these alt right manchildren are utilizing or you advocate against it. there's no in-between or neutral space. If you are neutral, you help it continue.
There's a difference between intentional bullying, and messing with a multi-millionaire virtue signalling into the void. I'm not laughing at a bully picking on the little guy, I'm laughing at a man-child who thought putting a camera in a public place to support his political ideology thought it would go swimmingly and without intervention. This isn't bullying a kid into Self Delete, this is messing with a bored celebrity who has nothing better to do than publicly endorse and support his poisonous ideology which teaches anyone who disagrees with you is a 'fascist'. And yes, I am playing the "It's funny, but I don't support it" card, because it's funny, but it's against the law and is vandalism. And seriously "there's no in between or neutral ground" is a textbook false dichotomy. I don't care if you say there isn't neutral ground, because there is a middle ground, whether you say it does or doesn't exist.

forget Annoying Orange

why are you all so against math

why are you all so against math
I can't say I speak for anyone, but what I think is because he represents a separate way of thinking. Mathew is a lot more conservative, so the majority of people who are liberal here are going to be a lot more critical of him.   

There's a difference between intentional bullying, and messing with a multi-millionaire virtue signalling into the void. I'm not laughing at a bully picking on the little guy, I'm laughing at a man-child who thought putting a camera in a public place to support his political ideology thought it would go swimmingly and without intervention. This isn't bullying a kid into Self Delete, this is messing with a bored celebrity who has nothing better to do than publicly endorse and support his poisonous ideology which teaches anyone who disagrees with you is a 'fascist'. And yes, I am playing the "It's funny, but I don't support it" card, because it's funny, but it's against the law and is vandalism. And seriously "there's no in between or neutral ground" is a textbook false dichotomy. I don't care if you say there isn't neutral ground, because there is a middle ground, whether you say it does or doesn't exist.
alright that makes more sense. thanks for clarifying

I can't say I speak for anyone, but what I think is because he represents a separate way of thinking. Mathew is a lot more conservative, so the majority of people who are liberal here are going to be a lot more critical of him.   
it doesn't have much to do with how conservative/liberal he is as much as how autistic his posts tend to be. there are plenty of users who are more conservative than him and are perfectly respected and trusted members of the community