HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Author Topic: HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US  (Read 36362 times)

why are you all so against math
math wack

and i aint just saying that because i failed geometry

/pol/ has spent the past three months trolling Shia LaBeouf, this is a firmly team-nobody situation

i think shia's just given up on hwndu

it doesn't have much to do with how conservative/liberal he is as much as how autistic his posts tend to be. there are plenty of users who are more conservative than him and are perfectly respected and trusted members of the community
Meh, you just cant see the quality in my posts.

I can't say I speak for anyone, but what I think is because he represents a separate way of thinking. Mathew is a lot more conservative, so the majority of people who are liberal here are going to be a lot more critical of him.   
he wasn't talking about matthew

it doesn't have much to do with how conservative/liberal he is as much as how autistic his posts tend to be. there are plenty of users who are more conservative than him and are perfectly respected and trusted members of the community

Mathew is Alt Lite at best. If all the "kewl meemees" were liberal and SJW then he would be on their side.

There's a difference between intentional bullying, and messing with a multi-millionaire virtue signalling into the void. I'm not laughing at a bully picking on the little guy, I'm laughing at a man-child who thought putting a camera in a public place to support his political ideology thought it would go swimmingly and without intervention. This isn't bullying a kid into Self Delete, this is messing with a bored celebrity who has nothing better to do than publicly endorse and support his poisonous ideology which teaches anyone who disagrees with you is a 'fascist'. And yes, I am playing the "It's funny, but I don't support it" card, because it's funny, but it's against the law and is vandalism. And seriously "there's no in between or neutral ground" is a textbook false dichotomy. I don't care if you say there isn't neutral ground, because there is a middle ground, whether you say it does or doesn't exist.
I agree with this post so much, I consider myself as a conservative and quite often discussions like this tend to get completely out of control, sadly we're living in a time where the slightest of a different perspective compared to someone else can lead to hate and division, a few years ago people were trying to fight for equal rights, now it looks like it's the complete opposite, huge portion of the BLM hates on white people, groups of LGBT Ativists declares hate on straights, a lot of feminists have a pure hatred against men, never before the society has been so easily "triggered" and dare I say divided as it does now.

The best way to say this is that, you can't combat fire with fire, if you want the society to be united and gain equal rights, first there must be respect, and second, not use the same "weapons" that tribals and biased people did agaisnt them, that won't solve a thing, and it will only divide the people in respective groups.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 06:31:06 AM by Filipe »

Mathew is Alt Lite at best. If all the "kewl meemees" were liberal and SJW then he would be on their side.
You're alt-wrong

stuff is forgeted. Quit bitching on a dying forum and do something about it.

Quit bitching on a dying forum and do something about it.
"dying forum"
uh oh he said the magic words

Let us all riot and destroy our own property as a symbol of our current displeasure. It works every time!

Let us all riot and destroy our own property as a symbol of our current displeasure. It works every time!
time to splurge