Nintendo Megathread V2 | Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Servers (Page 1)

Poll

Most Favourable Mario and Sonic Game?

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii)
1 (11.1%)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (DS)
4 (44.4%)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Wii)
1 (11.1%)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (DS)
2 (22.2%)
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Wii)
1 (11.1%)
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (DS)
0 (0%)
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
0 (0%)
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (Wii U)
0 (0%)
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (DS)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Nintendo Megathread V2 | Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Servers (Page 1)  (Read 14080 times)

my secretary just informed me that that the time i was attempting to play was actually 9:30, thirty minutes after the test was over. please ignore the previous statement

Nintendo is clearly going all out with the Switch, they've announced a Mario game, Splatoon 2, ARMS, Payday 2, Skyrim, a Pokemon game, hinting at Animal Crossing, and there's still more to come.

Nintendo is really pulling themselves out of the mud.

Nintendo is clearly going all out with the Switch, they've announced a Mario game, Splatoon 2, ARMS, Payday 2, Skyrim, a Pokemon game, hinting at Animal Crossing, and there's still more to come.

yea, they've realized that they actually need to get their stuff together and they're doing pretty damn good right now

They're also doing a pretty good job at advertising the Switch, unlike the WiiU

I don't like the paying for online but at least it's cheap compared to xbox gold and ps plus

I don't like the paying for online but at least it's cheap compared to xbox gold and ps plus

honestly the fact thats it 20$ a YEAR, give it every excuse. Lets be honest, that headset was completely autistic, but remember, thats just for mixed audio for game + voice chat. Really just plug a regular headset into the soon to be announced voice chat phone app and BAM, nintendo voice chat. Sure it's a stuffty way to do it, and you won't be able to hear game audio through whichever headset you use, but it's still voice chat. Honestly, when Splatoon 2 comes out, this thing will be so amazing.

Payday 2 is a port of a game from over 3 years ago.
Skyrim is again another port from even longer ago, almost 6 years at this point.
There isn't any confirmed Pokemon game for the Switch except for Pokken Tournament DX which is a port of a Wii U game.
As far as I know the Animal Crossing game for Mobile has been teased around, but not any game for the Switch last I heard.

Mario Odyssey looks great, Splatoon 2 is fine, and Arms looks good but I would go as far to say what they've done so far is " Going all out" tbh.

hinting at Animal Crossing

there was a mobile game which got delayed like 3 times and still has no definite release date and 0 news about anything on the switch i hate nintendo and everyone who works there i am loving livid holy stuff they better loving perform some incredible ass magic tricks during e3 or i will become the physical manifestation of vitriol

arms, botw and splatoon 2 look p good i guess

It's apple's fault
not entirely, its multiple companies faults

-snip-
Thing is, does it matter it's a port? When was the last time you took Payday 2 or Skyrim on the go with you? Probably on a gaming laptop if you have one, but that is barely portable, trust me, just because it's a port doesn't mean it's not good.

Does anyone think From Software is gonna reveal Dark Souls for Switch? I would love DS3 + DLC included for Switch.

Does anyone think From Software is gonna reveal Dark Souls for Switch? I would love DS3 + DLC included for Switch.
i doubt it, and i'd honestly be disappointed if that's what the nintendo partnership was all about

Thing is, does it matter it's a port? When was the last time you took Payday 2 or Skyrim on the go with you? Probably on a gaming laptop if you have one, but that is barely portable, trust me, just because it's a port doesn't mean it's not good.
Ports aren't a problem nor are portable ports either in fact I'm glad they're coming to the Switch. Just that in terms of third party support its something but they also need something new third party wise to go along those old ports.
It could The Adventures of Cookie & Cream 2 for all we know and actually that would be a perfect fit for the Switch so it could very well be that.