Author Topic: gmail users getting uber 1337 haxored in phishing scam  (Read 1499 times)

phishing scams have always been around, and people will keep falling for them. same rule applies: don't open emails, especially not any attachments on the email, from random people

i'm still waiting on my 4 mill from that prince

how else am i supposed to get    𝕧iagr🄰 SUPER cheap?

good thing i rarely ever pay attention to my gmail

how else am i supposed to get    𝕧iagr🄰 SUPER cheap?
thats when you rob your local pharmacy

good thing i rarely ever pay attention to my gmail
like the good ol' days after 9/11

Good thing I use hotmail.

phishing scams have always been around, and people will keep falling for them. same rule applies: don't open emails, especially not any attachments on the email, from random people
it's a forgetin google doc though lol

It was somebody I actually knew.

It was somebody I actually knew.
apparently it was something that forwarded itself to all the people on one's contact list which is a classic move

good thing I only pay attention to gmail when I need stuff changed

just so nobody freaks out about this it was fixed literally half an hour after it was reported to google
we good boys

1) loving stuffty news sites grabbing stuff from reddit and sensationalising it is getting annoying af
2) literally all this was was a website posing to be google docs(but was hosted on google-docs.cloudpro.somethingorother or something like that) so that it looked like 'Google Docs' wanted access to your emails and contacts
3) all Google did to 'fix it' was they nabbed the phisher responsible. They haven't actually done anything beyond that last I checked (not like they could anyway due to how the attack is perpetrated).