Author Topic: teen titans go takes up the largest runtime on cartoon network  (Read 7797 times)

source: https://cnschedulearchive.tumblr.com/

seriously 90% of the time i turn on cartoon network, teen titans go is on

all garbage

steven universe, gumball, and we bare bears are pretty good

steven universe, gumball, and we bare bears are pretty good
i know a lot of people that like steven spatula but i really don't personally, gumball got really old fast, and we bare bears i watched once. none of them really interest me, so I guess it's more of a preference thing

the ones i listed are actually the only ones who appeal to a broad audience.

I don't really know how a show nobody watches is the show that occupies the most amount of screen-time for CN. Its like the equivalent of shovel-ware I guess, quantity over quality?

regular show dying more like cartoon network dying

I don't really know how a show nobody watches is the show that occupies the most amount of screen-time for CN. Its like the equivalent of shovel-ware I guess, quantity over quality?

a lot of people must watch it because i believe it has the highest ratings out of all their shows

a lot of people must watch it because i believe it has the highest ratings out of all their shows
But does it have the highest ratings because they air it a lot or because people actually watch it.

Like if 1000 ppl watch Show A whenever its on but they only air it like once a week then that shows max ratings are 1000. Meanwhile if they air Show B 500 times a week and only 3 ppl watch it at each showing, welp, there's your higher ratings.

adventure time is ending soon and it's by far my favorite series CN has put out besides avatar

adventure time is ending soon and it's by far my favorite series CN has put out besides avatar

nick made avatar

i watched adventure time the first 3 seasons then it got too "series arc" if that makes sense.

I'm really mad that CN is basically placing all it's money on one cartoon that, let's be fair, is a stuffshow of broken dreams and bad comedy, instead of doing what they were once known for and taking loving risks. You're not going to see another Samurai Jack on the network anytime soon.

The cartoons on the program aren't that good either. Saying Steven Universe is an amazing show is getting harder and harder to do because of their erratic scheduling and their schizophrenic picking up and dropping of plot points. Clarence and We Bare Bears look like exact copies of one another stylistically, and Mighty Magiswords is a hyper-as-forget meme-trip overload that utilizes online celebrities because it can.

Adventure Time died out a while back, and I think it's amazing that they're considering ending it because it's especially rare for creators to exercise that amount of restraint. If it had continued any longer, it would have become the next Spongebob.

PPG'16 kills brain cells.

The only good show I've heard about is Gumball, and even then I haven't watched a lot of it because I haven't had the kind of access to it the cartoon needs. I like what they do with the variation of art styles. That's the only good thing I can say about it. Oh, and as a person who hates censorship, their bit on Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner was loving gold.

I see a lot of hope in OK KO! but let's be honest; at this rate, expect for it to be buried under bland shovelware.

some people will say it's nostalgia, but cartoon network and nick both have been getting worse these past 5 years.

they'd rather stuff out shows with a cheap plot rather than take up shows that are plot driven and have decent directors.

i think the main problem here is that the shows they have now are for a broader audience. i remember back in 2004 or so the shows were made for children and their parents to enjoy.

My siblings seem to like it and after seeing it enough I have come to tolerate it