Author Topic: Props for Lost Cause  (Read 1859 times)

I wanted some things for the machinima, Lost Cause
Oxygen Masks as tools with hands over it
Small Vodka bottle and a drinkable cup
The Food/Drink Trolley as a tool and block
3D plane wreck based on the plane, Oceanic Airlines Flight 815 from LOST. I needed this for the machinima since I have the crash site set being made. I can still build all the sets from LOST but, not the plane itself. It can be based on the passenger jet vehicle if you want but, with 3-4-3 seating. But replace Oceanic with this and remove Airlines

Images

I may update it in the future if the pilot is done and I do other episodes

You can build the plane pretty easily, with a little bit of time and creativity.  The other things are understandable, but something as big as a crashed plane cant be simply turned into a prop and look natural in the game.

You can build the plane pretty easily, with a little bit of time and creativity.  The other things are understandable, but something as big as a crashed plane cant be simply turned into a prop and look natural in the game.
Fair point. It's that this is what it looks like inside

and here it is irl

The seats are 4 studs across so, it ends up being harder to make it.

I would also need a save of a 777 modeled after Oceanic 815 so I can edit it by an editing software (After Effects more likely but, idk how to get it without that subscription stuff) and if someone could do a plane wreckage like in the screenshots in bricks, I would be very impressed and probably make you set builder.

I almost forgot about decals. I would usually make some but, they would look like stuff and i wanted this to be look more professional. So, I would need some decals based on the pilot episode of LOST. Since the pilot is in two parts, I could merge them into one but, idk yet.