Author Topic: Insert Name Here Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!  (Read 102037 times)

Another prime example of blf harping on Nix for doing the EXACT same as people before
to be honest, i wouldn't happen if nix didn't post that at all.

to be honest, it wouldn't happen if nix didn't post that at all.
edit

Oh forget off, it's a prime example of a kid trying to awkwardly emulate his peers.
he literally did the exact same thing as the people in the thread yet youre only getting buttmad because its nix

i would roast them for the awful comeback even if it wasnt nix

he literally did the exact same thing as the people in the thread yet youre only getting buttmad because its nix
he barged in with an irrelevant comment to probably bring attention towards himself

nix or not it was a pretty bad jab

he barged in with an irrelevant comment to probably bring attention towards himself

nix or not it was a pretty bad jab
yet when other people did it theyre completely fine and okay

logic please

I'd be poised to imply that you're only defending him because it's Nix. I don't care who it was, it was a weak retort. What torin posted was a weak retort. Calling people cringy in general is middleschool-tier stuff.

cringe
Cringe
behold, everyone else

a comment that was relevant from three days ago was quoted, as nix throws in a comment from over a year ago as a bad jab

cringe
the fundamental problem of this joke is that the cringe from torin was quoted from a few days ago, not only is what was quoted from nix bad, but the post itself is very well dated and shows 0 relevancy of being cringe worthy

the joke nix made was bad and your logic is bad

I'd be poised to imply that you're only defending him because it's Nix.
"ur only defending him because ur buttbuddies"

middleschool-tier stuff.

behold, everyone else

a comment that was relevant from three days ago was quoted, as nix throws in a comment from over a year ago as a bad jabthe fundamental problem of this joke is that the cringe from torin was quoted from a few days ago, not only is what was quoted from nix bad, but the post itself is very well dated and shows 0 relevancy of being cringe worthy

the joke nix made was bad and your logic is bad
he was literally doing the exact same thing though so please explain how the post being 1 year old is any worse than ones a couple days old lol

"ur only defending him because ur buttbuddies"

Considering you're completely full of stuff and people were calling the other "cringe" remarks awkward, and it suddenly was a problem once Nix was catching flak for it, there's really no other way to draw it.

he was literally doing the exact same thing though so please explain how the post being 1 year old is any worse than ones a couple days old lol
the difference is, what was posted was considered actual cringe from torin, the thing that nix posted wasn't cringe or anything, it was just a random post

seriously get over yourself

your logic is flawed, the only reason i see you making that initial post is as an attempt to put yourself on a pedastal

Considering you're completely full of stuff and people were calling the other "cringe" remarks awkward, and it suddenly was a problem once Nix was catching flak for it, there's really no other way to draw it.
you going "youre only defending him because its nix" is

middleschool-tier stuff.

dont throw stones from glass houses

insert name here is holding out in this thread like how his two rolemodels held out in the columbine library

insert, i advise that you don't look at your posts in a few years. you're gonna regret getting to worked up over such minor stuff all the time.