Author Topic: Insert Name Here Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!  (Read 101189 times)

Boy do I love adding more unorganized stuff to unorganized stuff

I know most people dislike me, and this guy was one of the factors that convinced me to get back to foruming. This probably doesn't count for anything so yeah.

Heh, nice roast kid
it makes a roast about ten times better when you end it with "capitalist forgeter"

implying the poke-research drawing was his

I'd post my "drawings" but all I ever really draw is guns from the side in a 2D perspective, microwaves, and old 70s style TV's because I suck at anything else

entire thread debunked

did u forget to read the op
It read like excerpts from Diary of a Creepy Kid.

He needs to step back, wash off and come back a new persona.

Alright I'm clearly getting nowhere here with you idiots, so I'm just gonna drop out of drama.
Have fun doing whatever it is that gets your rocks off or whatever.
If you need me I'll be in Off-Topic.

two minutes later

I'm sorry here you can have it back |

two days later

I assume he's just being an ass.
Good afternoon to you to.

you probably shouldn't say things you know you cant do

It read like excerpts from Diary of a Creepy Kid.

He needs to step back, wash off and come back a new persona.
diary of a wimpy kid: the last straw

two minutes later

two days later

you probably shouldn't say things you know you cant do

he had the mindset of

"What do you want, you stupid dumbass? Lol, this is obviously going nowhere, you can keep on yapping about in your stupid caves you fricking mongs. I have a life obviously so I'm going to a better place and spend my time more than you dumbheads.d"

for a minute

also it's pretty loving ironic that op is saying inh is a degenerate for liking pokemon when op openly announced that he jacks off to people vomiting

also it's pretty loving ironic that op is saying inh is a degenerate for liking pokemon when op openly announced that he jacks off to people vomiting
>half the forums makes fun of me because i have an acute inflation special interest
>in the right
right back at u

"hey guys look at this thing someone said almost a year ago"