Insert Name Here Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!

Author Topic: Insert Name Here Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!  (Read 99418 times)

Alright I'm clearly getting nowhere here with you idiots, so I'm just gonna drop out of drama.
Have fun doing whatever it is that gets your rocks off or whatever.
If you need me I'll be in Off-Topic.

I mean having an SO is a lot better than *trying* to troll people on an internet forum. You should probably think about this a little harder.
the gay virus can kill

Alright I'm clearly getting nowhere here with you idiots, so I'm just gonna drop out of drama.
if you read this post you owe me money

what the heck chump
gotta get your rocks off somehow

stole my freakin line

what the heck chump
stole my freakin line
I'm sorry here you can have it back |

if u loveualize link u need to rethink your life

I don't mean to throw peanuts here but the first thing you did when you joined the gaming gazebo was post glaceon research or whatever. A picture of link wearing an actual outfit from the game isn't really on the same level. Something something glass stones from throw houses. Y'all ain't doin yourself a favor

Alright I'm clearly getting nowhere here with you idiots

Everyone around me is just too stupid to realize how smart I am

what the heck chump
stole my freakin line
hey wait did you steal my avatar....................... ..............

I don't mean to throw peanuts here but the first thing you did when you joined the gaming gazebo was post glaceon research or whatever.
the forget i never loving did that

it's like that one embarrassing and cringey scene where a kid tries to collect some ego by responding to a bunch of obvious trolls like an "adult"

"What do you want, you stupid dumbass? Lol, this is obviously going nowhere, you can keep on yapping about in your stupid caves you fricking mongs. I have a life obviously so I'm going to a better place and spend my time more than you dumbheads."

the forget i never loving did that

Deny it all you want, but when you did it, like eight people were like "Sorry but I didn't realize this was this sorta discord" and left, and the discord eventually died off because they were the people who had the most interest in tabletop stuff.

I don't hold it against you, live and let live, I'm just saying you can't pick and choose what is or isn't raunchy :y

Deny it all you want, but when you did it
i legit never loving did this though